All Discussions Tagged 'board' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Job Board Software

Are there any reasonably priced or Open Source Job Board packages out there? If you're familiar with one/any, could you comment or try to p…

Started by Art Pitcher

0 Apr 2, 2009

Job board and corporate site limits

In your opinion, what are the main limits about the use of only job board and corporate web site in a e-recruiting strategy?

Started by marco

0 Mar 29, 2009

TOP JOB BOARDS NAMED FOR 2009 !!!!!!!

Source: http://www.weddles.com/awards/index.htm _____________________ Absolutely Health Care AllHealthcareJobs.com AllRetailJobs.com Caree…

Started by Tektree Gopi

0 Feb 20, 2009

Job Board Scorecard

Does anyone have a scorecard they use for evaluating websites? We are looking for criteria on how to differentiate between various sites. A…

Started by Cassie Dunn

8 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Norman L. Harris

I Have Only 6 Questions to Ask Design Company Recruiters and Agencies That Recruit Designers

I’m working on creating a website for recruiters that will make it easy for us to find top talent online. I know it’s sometimes difficult f…

Started by Calvin Cox - Styleapple.com

0 Nov 23, 2008

NEW CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS RECRUITER JOB BOARD

Now based on requests from recruiting professionals like you, we are pleased to introduce CPGjobs Recruiting, your "business partner" and y…

Started by Michael Carrillo

0 Sep 23, 2008

100 Best RSS Feeds for Job Seekers

100 Best RSS Feeds for Job Seekers100 Best RSS Feeds for Job Seekers By Christina Laun One way to keep up with news, helpful advice and in…

Started by Rick Whitley

0 Aug 30, 2008

Candidate Filtering

Our job board accepts resumes. In order to add value, we filter out irrelevant resumes (no degree, no analytical skills or experience). Ho…

Started by Vincent Granville

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by tom

What do you think of the new job board for the Washington DC metro area Job market?

I am just curious what anyone thinks of the new kid on the block - DCJobMarket.com. It is a niche job board for the Washington DC, Maryland…

Started by RecruitingWire

0 Nov 29, 2007

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service