All Discussions Tagged 'candidate' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Candidate Sourcing Process

Hi All, I wanted to ask a question on what processes people take when sourcing candidates. The reason I ask this is that I recruit for oil…

Started by Paul Banfield

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dhanasekar

ATS: Anyone using Jobscore OR Akken?

I would like to speak with you offline about your experiences.  Please email me at roni@rlzapinassociates.com       

Started by Roni Zapin

0 Sep 19, 2012

myStaffingPro Applicant Tracking System Sponsors the Candidate Experience Awards

myStaffingPro applicant tracking system today announced their sponsorship of the North American and U.K. Candidate Experience Awards. As a…

Started by Julia

0 Jun 20, 2012

The dreaded - "We're letting your candidate go - please find a replacement for free"

I've been a recruiter for 10 years and never had to replace a candidate yet until last week when I received the dreaded email - John just i…

Started by Robye Nothnagel

14 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Why I Love Recruiting

I love talking to people.  That's why I got into recruiting.  Well, that and the prospect of bags of cash.  Have done lots of talking to pe…

Started by Jason Froehlich

0 Feb 10, 2012

Midmark Corporation Earns High Touch Job Seeker Experience Award from myStaffingPro

Midmark Corporation has been selected by leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, myStaffingPro, to receive the 2011 High Touch Job Seeker…

Started by Julia

0 Jan 11, 2012

myStaffingPro Offers a Free Webinar on 10 Essential Strategies for Making Your Career Site Usable

myStaffingPro, a leading provider of SaaS applicant tracking software, will be offering a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 10 at…

Started by Julia

0 Nov 3, 2011

eGrabber and PCRecruiter Announce co-marketing relationship - eGrabber's Internet research automation products seamlessly integrate with PCRecruiter ATS.

eGrabber, Inc.  announced a co-marketing relationship with Main Sequence Technology. eGrabber provides automated list building tools for B2…

Started by Umamaheswari.K

0 Sep 28, 2011

How to set-up a recruiters site on facebook

Can anyone provide me with a good example of a recruiter's page on facebook that has job listings and good interface to interact with candi…

Started by Kalch

13 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SkillStorm

Don't bother applying for this job

I'm just tossing this out here. When did we become so callous and short-sighted that the new norm in job posting language is something like…

Started by Charlie Allenson

4 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by Valentino Martinez

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service