All Discussions Tagged 'candidates' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It's a Great Day in the Neighborhood

I made a placement today that i want to talk about.  Normally , i don't, it's my job but once in a while one happens that is worth talking…

Started by Sandra McCartt

15 May 1, 2012
Reply by Theresa Hunter

Question of the day: How difficult is it for candidates to overcome a long gap in employment?

As if things aren’t difficult enough for some candidates in this job market, BusinessWeek had an interesting article entitled Why 3.5 Milli…

Started by Tim Spagnola

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

Medestar Locum Tenens is Awarded a CLASS Contract by the United States Air Force

Medestar Locum Tenens, a leading locum tenens agency representing physician and mid-level temporary job opportunities nationwide, was recen…

Started by Sepi Ansar

0 Mar 9, 2012

How do you measure your Resourcer's efficiency/productivity?

Resourcing is a unique role with massive resonsibility, the reason I've mentioned it with "Massive responsibility" because, resourcing is…

Started by Ketan Gajjar

0 Feb 14, 2012

How do you handle a client who grills the candidate about how they were found?

I had a client "grill" my candidate about how thwe found them and how they knew me.  I actually got this candidate from another recruiter I…

Started by Shari Burke

32 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Edwin Ostrand

eGrabber and PCRecruiter Announce co-marketing relationship - eGrabber's Internet research automation products seamlessly integrate with PCRecruiter ATS.

eGrabber, Inc.  announced a co-marketing relationship with Main Sequence Technology. eGrabber provides automated list building tools for B2…

Started by Umamaheswari.K

0 Sep 28, 2011

Qualifying Candidates

Inspired by Greg Savage's post on the two most important question to ask a client...   How do you qualify job orders?  What questions do yo…

Started by Jessica Lunk

0 Jun 30, 2011

The Bitter Job Seeker

If you'd had more than a few interviews with candidates who have been out of work for a while, you've probably had several instances where…

Started by Amy

19 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Jim McDougle

Looking for Candor and Feedback of First Advantage Recruiting Solutions (CRM) from current (or past) users

We are exploring First Advantage Recruiting Solutions as a CRM tool to latch on to our ATS, Kenexa Brass Ring.  I am hoping to find some cr…

Started by Katherine Holmes

0 Oct 4, 2010

The Expectations of Goldilocks

Skirt Shopping. Not as bad as shopping for jeans or the dreaded bathing suit cavalcade every Spring but pert near close. I love a great bl…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service