All Discussions Tagged 'client' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Active client vs not active client

Hi, I am a staffing Recruiter for a small with 3 year of experience. I work for many clients but only 3 - 4 clients are very active and apa…

Started by Gagan Jha

1 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Noel Cocca

Sticky candidate situation

I've headhunted a candidate for a specific role with my client who use an in house RPO and I'm on the PSL. She has already had an interview…

Started by Matthew Harvey

4 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Matthew Harvey

Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive is seeking a Director of Human Resources for a pharmaceutical client in Chicago.

Pharma-Cruiting Life Sciences Executive is seeking a Director of Human Resources for a pharmaceutical client in Chicago. Summary:   The Dir…

Started by Ruth Frazer

0 Mar 3, 2011

Does your client view you as a TRUSTED ADVISOR?

Are you pondering whether or not you are a trusted advisor to your client?  If so – then STOP pondering, the answer is likely “no”.  If you…

Started by Dan Peoples

0 Apr 16, 2010

Can You Afford This?

I recently completed a project that was extremely demanding and labor intensive. It required a considerable amount of driving on my part a…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

My Future in Recruiting

I believe it is important to incorporate the new ideas and techniques that people are using to become connected while still maintaining the…

Started by Jacqueline Bozorgi

0 Oct 27, 2009

Feelin' Groovy

I wrote about putting my foot in it the other day. Considering the day I had yesterday, I must really be losing it. While running from a c…

Started by Rayanne

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Peter Ceccarelli

Frequent Flyer No More

I met Greg Rokos of The Rokos Group about seven years ago. We were both exhibiting at an HR conference in Sacramento, CA. This was pre-soc…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 14, 2009

Client Control: You Gotta Know When to Hold 'em

If you are a novice, negotiating with a client can be a bit intimidating. It can also be scary even if you've been doing it for years. Est…

Started by Rayanne

4 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by Michael Sullivan

Client Control: I want what you want

Having recently joined The Tuttle Agency to "recruit, develop business, and brand...," Steve Levy is eager to talk about his position ther…

Started by Rayanne

3 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Julia Stone

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service