All Discussions Tagged 'community' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LinkedIn Alternative

Given the ridiculous fees and obstacles created by LinkedIn over the past 3 years; Would an alternative site that was designed to be more o…

Started by Jason Elkin

32 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Elkin

New York Recruiter / Entrepreneur Wanted

We are building a very unique recruiting firm - some of the members of recruitingblogs know about me and my firm Recruitfest...we've grown…

Started by David Jacks

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Gamon

Shaken and Stirred

Others were shaken, but I was stirred. Do you ever feel like you are missing out on something? Like having lunch at the cool kids' table o…

Started by Rayanne

1 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Steve van horn

Pods of Influence

A New Year's Resolution that has paid dividends already: Instead of answering an email with an email, pick up the phone. I typically don'…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Meet Sandra McCartt, "The Quotable, Equine Expert" Riding Into The Hearts of Community

"When I die it will lower the average age in recruiting by 15 years" "As an animal advocate, I adopted rescue horses and dogs ... The Blue…

Started by Dave Mendoza

15 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Kevin Harry

The Ultimate Recruitment Tool-Housing Benefits....why didn't I think of that?

So, when you think of employee benefits what comes to your mind first? Is it medical, dental or vision? How about stocks or 401(k)'s? I be…

Started by Denise R. McCoy

0 Sep 9, 2009

SCAM? What say you?

I have been hearing that the economy is improving so I decided to test that recent speculation. Throughout the last year, there have been f…

Started by Rayanne

5 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Tom

Challenge My Ideal. C'mon, I Dare you.

So, let's talk about community. It has been on my mind quite a bit lately. I think mostly because of all the feedback and shake-up that has…

Started by Rayanne

19 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jim Canto

Through the Eyes of Community

So, I sat and talked with Julia Stone for about an hour today and we decided to solve the world's issues, in one fell swoop. I addressed th…

Started by Rayanne

7 May 22, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Off to See the Wizards...

I am on way to Kennedy Information's Recruiting Conference and Expo in Vegas. Hoping to make new acquaintances and renew friendships and…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 20, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service