All Discussions Tagged 'consulting' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silicon Valley has a new Management Consulting Group!

Silicon Valley Technology Leaders team up to deliver consulting services Santa Clara, CA - November 10, 2009 - Today, Albin Engineering Se…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Nov 12, 2009

Senior level opportunities in Ukraine

Chronos Consulting www.chronosconsulting.com has been retained to find board level positions in Ukraine's largest power generation and coal…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Jan 28, 2009

Business outsouricing , consulting , student research, internship research opportunities

Having been a freelance business consultant i have accrued a range exciting business opportunities that reflect my experience and exposure,…

Started by Ravi

0 Dec 10, 2008

Where are the best places to post Sales jobs?

My company (IT consulting firm) is looking for a new sales rep and I would love to get some ideas of the best place to advertise for this.…

Started by Rachel Howard

0 Oct 21, 2008

Powerful Candidate Interview Prep

When recruiting candidates, often recruiters neglect to properly prepare their candidates to pre-sell themselves leaving the interview to c…

Started by Ron Mason

0 Sep 15, 2008

AVAIL our excellent free trial offer… This offer will be free for ONE WEEK

We pride ourselves in finding the best candidates for Consulting, Staffing & Executive Search Firms. We believe that to understand the…

Started by Matthew

0 Sep 4, 2008

Looking to invest in/ fund right HR/Recruitment entrepreneurs - India

Hi, We are team of professionals with an experience of almost a decade in HR Consulting and are looking to invest in right, like minded, a…

Started by Raj Punjabi

5 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by Raj Punjabi

Base + Stepped Comm. Plan + Lots of REQS + NY = Genesis10 NY Recruiters Needed

We have nearly doubled our NY Sales Team and have a strong flow of good reqs to work on with a growing account base! This means now is the…

Started by Tom Stewart

3 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Tom Stewart

Senior Consulting Recruiter St. Louis

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a strong IT Recruiter in the St. Louis market. Background in IT Solutions Consulting is beneficial, but not an…

Started by Ian Millar

4 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Ian Millar

IT Consulting Recruiter opening in Denver

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a strong IT Solutions Recruiter in the Denver market. Background in IT Solutions Consulting is beneficial, but…

Started by Ian Millar

5 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Ian Millar

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service