All Discussions Tagged 'contract' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

contract language for an international contingency search

We've never executed a search outside of N. America, and may have the opportunity to do so. What additional items need to be covered in con…

Started by Lisa Haynes

0 Feb 21, 2017

Crowdsource: What should a recruiter's resume look like?

I dont often recruit recruiters....so I was surprised by some of the submittals I received this week.So I am putting it out there: what do…

Started by Daren J. Mongello

9 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Contract Recruiter opportunity in San Francisco, CA - Immediate Opening

Social Data Management Is red Hot!  Our Client in San Francisco, CA is looking to bring on a full-time Contract Recruiter immediately.   Re…

Started by Lisa Zee

0 Jan 31, 2012

MaxHire Partners with TimeshEASY for New Timecard and Expense Integration

Vancouver, BC – December 8, 2011 MaxHire Solutions Inc, a leading provider of front-office recruiting software, has partnered with timeshEA…

Started by Rachel Lai

0 Dec 9, 2011

Sticky candidate situation

I've headhunted a candidate for a specific role with my client who use an in house RPO and I'm on the PSL. She has already had an interview…

Started by Matthew Harvey

4 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Matthew Harvey

Independent Virtual Recruiters Needed!

Hi there! I am looking for a few independent experienced Recruiters immediately to split fees! ...to fill DIRECT HIRE and long term CONTR…

Started by Portia Thompson

0 Mar 14, 2011

Anyone know of any DC based staffing sales people on the market at the moment? I have 2 openings

Account Executive - Services, Staff Augmentation McLean, VA This Account Executive would be responsible for selling our services into comme…

Started by Karl Pennington

0 Mar 8, 2011

Thanks and a Happy New Year

I am new to this group but I heard quite a bit about the value this group provides to recruiters. I am Postive minded and an entergetic ind…

Started by Suresh Kannan

0 Dec 28, 2009

Is the Recession over

Staffing Jobs Show Growth Demand for temporary and contract employees increased markedly from July to August, according to the American St…

Started by Joe Cummings

2 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Independent Virtual Recruiters Needed

Hi there! I am looking for a few independent experienced Recruiters immediately to split fees! to fill DIRECT HIRE and long term CONTRACT…

Started by Portia Thompson

6 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Victoria Guillemette

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2020   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service