All Discussions Tagged 'database' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Be Afraid: Pipl.com

Are you getting burned out by the amount of information that is available to view on YouTube, to be read in blogs and online news sources,…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 17, 2011

FreshersFreshers.com, Fresher jobs Portal is getting ready to make your career Starts.

Good news for the Freshers and Recruiters! Fresher can end the job search here and the recruiters can get the huge Freshers database for t…

Started by freshersjobs13

0 Nov 22, 2010

finding database for recruiter and employer

Hello, We are a recruiter company and now we looking some database for recruiter and employer.So we need to get a database of all 1) the re…

Started by Hannah Nguyen

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Hannah Nguyen

finding out recruiting database and employer USA database

Hi all, I start build a recruiter company so Im finding out recruiter database and employer USA database with recruiter name and contact i…

Started by Hannah Nguyen

0 Nov 11, 2009

Resume Database Spidering

I am relatively new to Recruiting - been on the sales side of Staffing business for a long time with only surface knowledge of recruiting.…

Started by Bryan Raino

8 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by TalentHook

database/ATS - lost in singapore

Hi - I realize that there is already a ton of information on these pages on choosing the best system etc.....can't seem to get my head arou…

Started by nael

0 Nov 9, 2008

How to deal with awesome resume overload?

Greetings All, As a highly prominent technical recruiter serving the Los Angeles area, I get a steady stream of quality resumes. Unfortuna…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

6000+ Sales Resumes 4 Sale -- 9 months old database

Fellow researchers and recruiters I represent a startup sales recruitment firm client who unfortunately hit a bump in their business growt…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

0 Oct 9, 2008

ComputerJobs.com is offering unlimited National Database Access for $240 per/month!

Just got off the phone with my friend Lisa at ComputerJobs.com they are running a special on their National Resume Database @$240 per/month…

Started by Paul Lovallo

0 Jul 28, 2008

Candidate Filtering

Our job board accepts resumes. In order to add value, we filter out irrelevant resumes (no degree, no analytical skills or experience). Ho…

Started by Vincent Granville

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by tom

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service