All Discussions Tagged 'development' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meetings on the Side

SHRM 2010 Meetings on the side. Coveted tables and chairs. Starbucks cups. Alliances formed. Partnerships established. Vendors reviewe…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 28, 2010

Magically Delicious!

The tables can be quickly turned on someone who thinks they are in control. Seriously. I work out of Newport Beach, CA. My commute, some…

Started by Rayanne

2 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

COMSYS IT Partners, Inc. is looking for IT Recruiters & Account Managers

COMSYS IT Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: CITP) is a leading Information Technology Services company, continues to expand the infrastructure and re…

Started by RuthAnn Platt, MSHR PHR

10 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Mike Vaught

Twitter Training live and online today @ 1pm EDT. This is a Hands-On Level One training with Social Media Guru Irina Shamaeva. Don't miss it! http://tinyurl.com/mwrofy

This class is for any recruiter or staffing professional who wants to learn the crucial and successful ways that Twitter can help them with…

Started by Amy Renz

0 Jul 23, 2009

Challenge My Ideal. C'mon, I Dare you.

So, let's talk about community. It has been on my mind quite a bit lately. I think mostly because of all the feedback and shake-up that has…

Started by Rayanne

19 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jim Canto

The Butterfly Effect: Learning from Tragedy

The Butterfly Effect - I have been writing about this particular topic for a while now. While I know it has an actual meaning attached to n…

Started by Rayanne

8 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

KeenHire's Human Capital Consulting Talent Life Cycle Job Openings!

Location: Santa Clara, Chicago, and Virtual We are looking for Consultants who have worked in any of the following 3 areas: 1. Executive C…

Started by Stephanie Marberry, Ph.D.

0 Feb 20, 2009

Diversity Management and Mentoring

Being that our staffing initiatives are a bit slow at the moment our corporate recruiting team has become quite cross-functional. I love th…

Started by Gino Conti

0 Feb 16, 2009

From my blog: Looking for a Job? Obama or Harper (Canada) can help!

Yesterday, I finally to the time to watch the Obama inauguration on YouTube (I missed it live). As I sat there listening to that finely wri…

Started by Konstantinos Kasekas

0 Jan 26, 2009

Powerfully Manage Objections and Hesitations

I trust everyone has renewed their vow's of discipline, determination and tenacity in these historic economic times. I know I have. This we…

Started by Ron Mason

1 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Jerry Albright

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service