All Discussions Tagged 'executive' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JPKreiss Executive Search is Looking for Love

I am looking for Facebook Likes on my JPKreiss Executive Search Facebook page.   Click here to view, and thanks in advance. John Click h…

Started by John Kreiss

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

Is Twitter a waste of time for most recruiters?

Have you ever been able to make placements using twitter?  Should every recruiter get a twitter account, or is it a useless waste of time?

Started by John Kreiss

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Ryan Leary

Do Job Boards Really Work for Recruiters?

In my recruiting career, very few assignments were filled through job boards. Most were filled using direct recruiting.     I know that som…

Started by John Kreiss

16 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jeff Dickey-Chasins

How do you handle candidates who refuse to disclose their compensation information?

Personally, I found that most people were willing to provide their salary information, but once in a while, I came across someone who would…

Started by John Kreiss

19 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by lisa rokusek

Recruiting for Soft Skills

Have your clients ever asked you to find candidates with "soft skills?"   Is this common even with recruiters in fields like IT, Legal, Acc…

Started by John Kreiss

2 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by John Kreiss

What do you look for in a candidate?

It seems that there are few key qualities and skills that employers value above all others. Topping the list are the ideas of leadership, a…

Started by Ryan Pratt

0 Sep 22, 2011

Are you concerned over the direction of the recruiting industry?-Recruiter's Guild

During tough economic times our profession has been under tougher scrutiny than ever. Credibility and accountability have suffered. The Rec…

Started by John Hughes

0 May 29, 2010

What sets the hiring company apart?

Since I work hard to attract top performers to a position, I like to have a clear idea of why my client company is an appealing place to wo…

Started by Shireen DuPreez

0 May 16, 2010

Current gigs around DC 4 IT

IT Sales and Staffing Business Developer- Reston, VA 1) Solid understanding of IT terminology 2) FLC sales and account management experienc…

Started by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

90 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

Onboarding Expert George Bradt Gives Hiring Managers and HR Pros Proven Tools For Employee Success

According to George Bradt, founder and managing director of PrimeGenesis, an executive onboarding consultancy, "40% of executives are pushe…

Started by Peter Clayton

0 Nov 21, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service