All Discussions Tagged 'facebook' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

eQuest and Work4 Sign Technology Agreement to Open Free Job Posting Gateway to Facebook

SOURCE: eQuest April 09, 2013 07:30 ET Companies Now Offer Job Posting and Advertising Content Along With Business Intelligence to Gain V…

Started by Noel Cocca

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Rajpreet

Executive Recruiters give away free CV make-over and free consult meeting!

Dear friends and colleagues It is my pleasure to draw your attention to GRN Czech's newest Social Media Project, called Crowning Achievemen…

Started by Radka Blazek

0 Feb 22, 2013

How HireRabbit Does Social Recruiting

Posted by:  Vanessa Bostwick Like most people in the recruiting industry, your eyes probably roll back into your head as soon as your hear…

Started by Sylvester Simon Pascal

1 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Prafull Sharma

Question of the day: Have you ever come across information on the Internet that kept you from working with a candidate?

From today's RBC Daily: We live in a time when there is no such thing as privacy right? Facebook avoided a nightmare earlier this week wit…

Started by Tim Spagnola

1 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Clara Irizarry

4 Reasons to Recruit on Facebook Rather Than LinkedIn

There are many players now competing in the social media world. How do you know which one is going to be more effective for your recruiting…

Started by Merima A

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Merima A

Question of the Day: Have tools like BranchOut and BeKnown helped you at your desk?

These two RecruitingTools have seen some great growth in usage.  Our question is, do you use them?  And if you do, what are your thoughts/f…

Started by Noel Cocca

2 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Maisha Cannon

How to set-up a recruiters site on facebook

Can anyone provide me with a good example of a recruiter's page on facebook that has job listings and good interface to interact with candi…

Started by Kalch

13 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by SkillStorm

My first post on here. Volume Contact Centre Recruitment Ideas...

Hi guys, I'm looking to draw upon your experiences in volume recruitment. I'm looking for you to share your experiences or ideas that will…

Started by Lee Touhig

0 Feb 21, 2011

Not My First Rodeo - Lessons in Social Media Deportment

~Not My First Rodeo~ Several days ago, I posted a picture on Facebook that drew a few comments. Someone, whom I consider a dear friend, p…

Started by Rayanne

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

We're all in search of something. What are you looking for?

I've only been a member of this site for a short time and it's been pretty exciting thus far. I have to admit though, for a social media no…

Started by Kevin Vaughn

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service