All Discussions Tagged 'fees' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruitment Rates for the Middle East

Hello, Just wanted to ask a general question about what others are seeing from a recruitment rate in the Middle East.  Specifically what is…

Started by Byron Schmidt

0 Oct 28, 2014

Conversion Fee - what kind of conversion schedule are you getting on contract-to-hire engagements?

I recently placed a couple of candidates at a client on temp-to-hire contracts and now realize I probably sold myself short on the conversi…

Started by Scott Weiss

4 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Jerry Albright

Question on acceptable margins for interim assignments in healthcare

I’m placing a licensed nursing home administrator candidate in an interim position for six months in PA.  I’ve never done and interim place…

Started by Michael Weyenberg

0 Jul 21, 2011

The Day After the Big One.

With the discussons going on about big placements and memorable placements a comment made to my group by a hiring manager with one of our c…

Started by Sandra McCartt

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

Wednesday Wisdom: Short-timer's Disease

Dear Claudia, Should third-party recruiters be held to the same standards for new hire retention as internal recruiters? My corporate recr…

Started by Claudia Faust

27 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Jerry Albright

A question about your contract language.

Hello, Just curious how others word things in their contracts. We have made changes over the years, but I am curious how you describe base…

Started by Amy Lafond

4 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by Heather Bussing

Would you pay to use BountyJobs.com?

I heard from someone that BountyJobs.com will start charging recruiters to use their system. I called to find out but have not received a c…

Started by Slouch

21 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Steve Gilbert

LinkedIn Poll for Recruiters

Attention all recruiters who work for a fee. There is a poll on LinkedIn that you should answer at http://polls.linkedin.com/p/27242/zkxwl

Started by Diane Skullr

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Diane Skullr

Professional Fees In A Tough Economic Environment

Costs have gone up. Credit lines are harder to get and, if you have one, harder to keep with tightening requirements by banks. Gas is curre…

Started by John G. Self

3 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by John G. Self

How to deal with a client who refuses to pay the placement fees??

The candidate is offered a job and now the client comes back to me saying they wont pay as that resume was in their system - though they ad…

Started by Jolly Nibu

19 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Jolly Nibu

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service