All Discussions Tagged 'gatekeepers' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Hiring Sucks (And Why It Doesn't Have To)...

Really now, Folks... Discuss.... In this modern era of recruiting, I'm often surprised by how many employers gripe and moan about aspects…

Started by Ben Cameron

0 Jan 7, 2013

Third Party Thursday: The Secretary

No doubt you'll know of Maureen Sharib and be familiar with her tips and techniques for telephone names sourcing. Well, it sounds like this…

Started by Amitai Givertz

1 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Looking for Gatekeepers who will spill the beans

I'm looking for Gatekeepers who will tell us what it's like to sit on their sides of the console. If your office/company has any willing G…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Aug 8, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Thursday, June 19, 2008

Best Student Remark of the Day "k shorter is sweeter thanks." ~ Gladys Vivar Ryan Haire when you are trying to find finance people is it…

0 Jun 20, 2008

Is it too much to ask?

One of my MagicMethod students sent me the following remark (along with an enthusiastic testimonial for Magic!) that said: "I once worked…

0 May 21, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Friday, May 2, 2008

The MagicMethod Fourth Classroom Chat on Friday, May 2 went further into Gatekeeper psyche issues. Attendance was spotty (it being Friday)…

0 May 2, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Thursday, May 1, 2008

The MagicMethod Classroom Chat on Thursday, May 1 went further into Gatekeeper issues and the subject “Attitude and Stance” of Telephone S…

0 May 2, 2008

MagicMethod Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Tuesday, April 29th

The MagicMethod Classroom Chat on Tuesday, April 29th honed in some more on “Handling the Gatekeeper”and there were about thirty-five peop…

0 Apr 30, 2008

FIRST LIVE MagicMethod online phone sourcing class - FREE!

Today at noon (est) until 1p.m. This is a LIVE INTERACTIVE experience - chat with Maureen and other sourcers to learn the tips and techniqu…

0 Apr 28, 2008

Gatekeeeper Perspectives

What is the most common Gatekeeper response you encounter? This question is for those who are engaged in telephone names sourcing* or for t…

0 Apr 28, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service