All Discussions Tagged 'healthcare' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best agency recruitment ATS/CRM

Recently, Excelon Associates partnered with JobAdder for a new ATS/CRM. We were bogged down for the last 7 years with Maxhire, a very out o…

Started by Joshua I.M. Forman ✔️

0 Apr 18, 2018

Healthcare Recruiting Splits

I am looking for independent recruiters who would like to work on healthcare splits.  I have job orders to fill. Most of these positions ar…

Started by Barbara Goldman

3 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Matthew Herren

Looking to partner with healthcare recruiters

I am a new independent recruiter and just started my own agency a few months ago.  i am seeking to do splits with anyone that has job order…

Started by Elaine Owens

0 Sep 20, 2016

How to start a healthcare staffing agency...

I've been in healthcare staffing a for many years now. I'd already had some experience as a healthcare staffing recruiter before I joined m…

Started by Kevin Vaughn

8 Jan 10, 2016
Reply by Eddie Turner, MD

We are looking for splits!

We have some truly amazing mid to upper level healthcare and mental health professionals. From charge nurses and mental health therapists t…

Started by Allen

0 Jul 8, 2013

Healthcare Agency Facility Recruitment

Currently my company is utilizing medefis.com to place travel nurses' at new facilities. I have heard a lot of buzz of vms platforms simila…

Started by Kyle Nelson

0 Jun 14, 2013

Medestar Locum Tenens is Awarded a CLASS Contract by the United States Air Force

Medestar Locum Tenens, a leading locum tenens agency representing physician and mid-level temporary job opportunities nationwide, was recen…

Started by Sepi Ansar

0 Mar 9, 2012

JobJobHealth.com Introduces Payscale Salary Calculator for Medical Job Searches

Healthcare job search engine, JobJobHealth.com adds salary calculator as free career resource. GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA, June 20, 2010 — Caree…

Started by Hayes Milani

0 Jun 20, 2010

JobJob Career Center Provides Medical Blogs, Healthcare Association Websites and Forums a Complete Job Board Solution

The new JobJob Career Center, designed as an add on to existing medical websites, offers a low cost turnkey job board with job posting, res…

Started by Hayes Milani

0 Jun 20, 2010

The medical recruiting industry has changed?

With the advent of technology and the ease of finding informaiton, recruiters must be smart about the prospects and how they provide inform…

Started by Roy Vera

0 Dec 21, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service