All Discussions Tagged 'job' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recruiters for Shipping

We are happy to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manpower service with our associates in India for Hospitality, Civil Construction…

Started by Jatin Singh

0 Aug 27, 2015

3 Steps To A Resume That Gets Results

It’s about showing, not telling, a potential employer what you can do. Recruiters and potential employers are not impressed when you tell t…

Started by Jatin Singh

0 Aug 11, 2015

Why Recruiters are much more keen towards the Shipping jobs?

We are happy to introduce ourselves as one of the leading manpower service with our associates in India for Hospitality, Civil Construction…

Started by Jatin Singh

0 Aug 10, 2015

The Best Place to Get a Job

The oil and gas industry is booming and there is a huge demand for workers. Oil and gas employees received the highest pay raises last year…

Started by Micheal Obineme

0 Sep 11, 2014

The visual representation of ....

During the recent period I have been exploring practices of 'applicants' to stand out in the long lists of candidates applying for vacancie…

Started by Jeroen Frumau

0 Jul 20, 2014

Any job sites offering any employee referral tool or affiliation for employers?

I'm working on an article about employee referrals and trying to find any recruitment sites that offer this either homegrown or through col…

Started by Sharon Hill

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Keith Halperin

RESUMES: are you willing to ACCEPT or do you REJECT a HOT MESS?

Should a resume with inarticulate or incoherent content, misspellings, grammatical gaffes, poor punctuation, typos or funky format be rejec…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

4 May 21, 2014
Reply by Chadd Balbi

Job Board Share

I have a subscription to Careerbuilder and would be interested in exchanging access for Monster. I am an independent recruiter requiring o…

Started by Ben Ling

1 May 12, 2014
Reply by ANDY PISKO

What would you look for in a website for recruiting marketplace?

Hi everyone, I am looking for advice about a marketplace we are building that connects job candidates and recruiters. We have launched a we…

Started by Gozde Aksay

4 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by Gozde Aksay

Recruiter wants to know all about your status

Do you notice any problematic parts of this email message from a search firm recruiter who is recruiting for a senior level HR position?  I…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

10 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service