All Discussions Tagged 'job' (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is This Where Business is Headed?

I recently started using an application called Calltrunk.  Let's just say that there's always room for improvement as a recruiter in an eve…

Started by Bill Adie

0 May 9, 2012

Is it time to start using a Recruiter Job Split Board?

With the job market improving in the US, recruiting firms are starting to see an increase in job orders. Now the challenge is, do you as a…

Started by Pat

0 Apr 2, 2012

HR Services Releases myStaffingPro Elevate Social Recruiting Software

Innovations in social media integration for hiring took a step forward with the release of HR Services’ new product “myStaffingPro Elevate,…

Started by Julia

0 Mar 26, 2012

Question of the day: How difficult is it for candidates to overcome a long gap in employment?

As if things aren’t difficult enough for some candidates in this job market, BusinessWeek had an interesting article entitled Why 3.5 Milli…

Started by Tim Spagnola

8 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Bill Schultz

Does anyone partner on Job Boards?

I use a major job board and would like to find someone who currently using another that could partner with me to expand both of our coverag…

Started by Kevin Cure

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ben Ling

I'm in the People Business

(written by Manager-Temporary Division, Jennifer DeLucia) When I was 24 years old and not sure of what I wanted to do, I walked into John…

Started by Ashley Ryall

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Question of the day: What are your reasons for not including salary information in a job description?

In follow up to today's RBCDaily and a good question for today's #RBChat..... What are your reasons for not including salary information i…

Started by Tim Spagnola

18 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Christopher Poreda

Dice Survey: Silicon Valley Average Tech Salary Tops $100,000

Salaries for Silicon Valley tech pros topped an average of $100,000 for the first time last year, according to a Dice salary survey.

Started by Terry Starr

0 Jan 26, 2012

Midmark Corporation Earns High Touch Job Seeker Experience Award from myStaffingPro

Midmark Corporation has been selected by leading SaaS applicant tracking provider, myStaffingPro, to receive the 2011 High Touch Job Seeker…

Started by Julia

0 Jan 11, 2012

Keep in touch with changes in your LinkedIn network using JobChangeAlert iPhone/iPad app

I wanted to bring to your attention a new tool which helps you use LinkedIn effectively. To extract full value from LinkedIn you need to kn…

Started by Bharath Natarajan

0 Jan 3, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service