All Discussions Tagged 'linkedin' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LinkedIn Alternative

Given the ridiculous fees and obstacles created by LinkedIn over the past 3 years; Would an alternative site that was designed to be more o…

Started by Jason Elkin

32 May 20, 2011
Reply by Jason Elkin

7 Important #LinkedIn Changes

Life is not boring if you are a sourcer or a recruiter and use LinkedIn; most of us do. Here is a brief list of several major recent chang…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Mar 16, 2011

How to Find the Hidden Person’s Name

How to Find the Hidden Person’s Name   If you have a basic LinkedIn account, chances are that you keep running into those “private” and “o…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Aug 11, 2010

New York Recruiter / Entrepreneur Wanted

We are building a very unique recruiting firm - some of the members of recruitingblogs know about me and my firm Recruitfest...we've grown…

Started by David Jacks

1 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joe Gamon

Have you developed guideline for the usage of social networks in recruiting new employees? How to deal with (personal) information you can find?

As more and more people get connected and start to understand the wealth of information available it as well poses a risk for HR/Recruitin…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

0 Feb 24, 2010

Feedback on Emp.ly social media recruiting service appreciated

We recently launched the first version of Emp.ly: a free social media recruitment tool to post job ads with one click, get a short URL, sha…

Started by Jüri Kaljundi

0 Feb 16, 2010

Optimizing your Linkedin profile for hiring?

We hear plenty of discussion about how job seekers should optimize their profile on Linkedin and there are many ways recruiters can use tha…

Started by Tim Dineen

1 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Sarang Brahme

Learn how to Find Missing Email IDs of Candidates - Recruiter Special

LeadResearcher is an Internet research tool that allows Recruiters to instantly find the missing E-mail Ids for Candidate Profiles from Soc…

Started by Joel John Fernandes

0 Nov 19, 2009

Another social media article about recruiting

http://tinyurl.com/yabhjrv Take a look and comment appropriately. This is from a Canadian Newspaper called "The Globe and Mail". Have you…

Started by Kalch

0 Nov 19, 2009

Do you do international Linkedin Searches? Improved X-ray!!

In my search to optimize my linkedin searches I came across something interesting for recruiters/researchers that search internationaly. On…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

0 Nov 16, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service