All Discussions Tagged 'linkedin' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ResumeZapper - A BUST!

So I am not sure if other have been using resume zapper, but they recently chopped my account. Their reason? I am a third party recruiter.…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Jun 5, 2008

29 of 30 Passive Candidates Weren't On LinkedIn

Interesting post by Sam Medalie over on ERE. My company was recently retained by another company to source 30 sales engineers. The sales en…

Started by Maureen Sharib

10 May 1, 2008
Reply by Searching for Work

One contact away from having 3k contacts!!

My linkedin connections have increased significantly because of recruitingblogs.com. Thanks Jason for starting all of this! I just noticed…

Started by Amanda Papp

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Karen Swim

Be informed that OpenNetworkers.info now has Free Job-boards Linking into all main networks of our > 25.000 + members. You are free to join our Ideals:

Be informed that OpenNetworkers.info now has Free Job-boards Linking into all main networks of our > 25.000 + members. You are free to j…

Started by Ray van den Bel

0 Feb 12, 2008

Test your online recruiter

Quite often a client asks me this question: 'Can you recommend an Online Recruiter in your network for...X.' Sure I can, but the are ways…

Started by Ray van den Bel

1 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Kim Koslovic

new LinkedIn Corporate Account

LinkedIn just started promoting their corporate account which seems to come in place of the Pro account. It's not live yet but I had a look…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

0 Feb 1, 2008

blog for recruitment in Europe

I'm a big fan of blogs but unfortunately most of them are focussed on the US and in Europe on the local markets. I'm trying to start a blog…

Started by Ted Meulenkamp

0 Dec 14, 2007

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service