All Discussions Tagged 'medical' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healthcare Recruiting Splits

I am looking for independent recruiters who would like to work on healthcare splits.  I have job orders to fill. Most of these positions ar…

Started by Barbara Goldman

3 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Matthew Herren

Looking to partner with healthcare recruiters

I am a new independent recruiter and just started my own agency a few months ago.  i am seeking to do splits with anyone that has job order…

Started by Elaine Owens

0 Sep 20, 2016

JPKreiss Executive Search is Looking for Love

I am looking for Facebook Likes on my JPKreiss Executive Search Facebook page.   Click here to view, and thanks in advance. John Click h…

Started by John Kreiss

5 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Amy Ala Miller

Medestar Locum Tenens is Awarded a CLASS Contract by the United States Air Force

Medestar Locum Tenens, a leading locum tenens agency representing physician and mid-level temporary job opportunities nationwide, was recen…

Started by Sepi Ansar

0 Mar 9, 2012

We are Searching for a Full Desk Medical Recruiter Houston, TX National Search

We are Searching for a Full Desk Medical Recruiter to Acquire an existing (Physician, Mid-Level, and Nursing Director) Desk. Active Solid N…

Started by Rick Whitley

0 Oct 11, 2010

JobJobHealth.com Introduces Payscale Salary Calculator for Medical Job Searches

Healthcare job search engine, JobJobHealth.com adds salary calculator as free career resource. GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA, June 20, 2010 — Caree…

Started by Hayes Milani

0 Jun 20, 2010

JobJob Career Center Provides Medical Blogs, Healthcare Association Websites and Forums a Complete Job Board Solution

The new JobJob Career Center, designed as an add on to existing medical websites, offers a low cost turnkey job board with job posting, res…

Started by Hayes Milani

0 Jun 20, 2010

The medical recruiting industry has changed?

With the advent of technology and the ease of finding informaiton, recruiters must be smart about the prospects and how they provide inform…

Started by Roy Vera

0 Dec 21, 2009

Healthcare Recruiters Wanted

My name is Simone Yard, I own and operate a group of Niche Social Networking Communities/Job Boards. I recently beta launched a social netw…

Started by Simone Yard

0 Nov 23, 2009

My friend Siobhan is having an AHA moment.

My friend Siobhan is having an AHA moment. Watch her amazing story. http://www.ahamoment.com/pg/moments/view/287 Her story. My aha moment…

Started by Jeff Weidner

1 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service