All Discussions Tagged 'networking' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extreme Networking Event

Illinois Recruiters Association Members, ****UPDATE**** The next Illinois Recruiters Association Extreme Networking Event has been set fo…

Started by Thomas F.X. Licari

0 May 17, 2008

Accounting and Finance Networking Groups

Hello, I recently started working at a boutique staffing firm in Chicago. We specialize in placing accounting and financial professionals o…

Started by Nicole

0 May 14, 2008

Jobster review; sense and nonsense

It was about time I made a review of Jobster.com, the new emerging Portal for Jobseekers and Recruiters. I seemed to good to be real: free…

Started by Ray van den Bel

3 May 10, 2008
Reply by Ivan Stojanovic

Networking Night in NYC, 5/15

Hello Everybody-Live in the tri-state area? Want to expand your social network? Want to share information and receive valuable information…

Started by Lindsay

0 Apr 28, 2008

Got Talent?

Okay, I'm not sure that this is really an announcement as much as it is just a... okay... it's an announcement. I started a new group with…

Started by RecruiterGuy

0 Apr 17, 2008

Can anyone recommend a good place to network with Health Insurance Sales Reps?

Hello, I am currently recruiting for Inside Health Insurance Sales Reps. Can anyone recommend a good place to network with these type of c…

Started by Becki Banning

0 Mar 31, 2008

(Recruiting & Sourcing News) Seats are going fast - Don't wait sign up now!

****UPDATE**** The next Illinois Recruiters Association meeting is 04/16 Seats are going fast! If you haven't signed up yet please don't w…

0 Mar 24, 2008

The next Illinois Recruiters Association meeting is 04/16 sign up now!

The next Illinois Recruiters Association meeting is 04/16 sign up now! You do not want to miss this exciting learning/networking opportuni…

0 Mar 14, 2008

Accepting LinkedIn invites.

Accepting invites to join my LinkedIn network, from RecruitingBlogs members. Vincent Granville, vincentg@datashaping.com See my profile at…

Started by Vincent Granville

0 Feb 26, 2008

What do you want?

Years ago I took the Professional Selling Skills course offered by Xerox Corporation. Essentialized, it came down to this: Rather than say…

Started by Donald L. "Skip" Conover

0 Feb 16, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service