All Discussions Tagged 'placements' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How has your recruiting been for Q1 2013?

What was your first quarter of 2013 like?  Year over year gain?  If you can't measure what you have, you probably don't have anything!

Started by RecruitingBlogs

1 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Question of the Day: How many placements are you projecting for the month of May?

From today's RBC Daily. OK Recruiters- a new month is upon us. How is your pipeline looking? Question of the Day: How many placements are…

Started by Tim Spagnola

2 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sandra McCartt

How do you measure your Resourcer's efficiency/productivity?

Resourcing is a unique role with massive resonsibility, the reason I've mentioned it with "Massive responsibility" because, resourcing is…

Started by Ketan Gajjar

0 Feb 14, 2012

MaxHire Partners with TimeshEASY for New Timecard and Expense Integration

Vancouver, BC – December 8, 2011 MaxHire Solutions Inc, a leading provider of front-office recruiting software, has partnered with timeshEA…

Started by Rachel Lai

0 Dec 9, 2011

DAWG DAYS OF SUMMER AND THE DAY AFTER A PLACEMENT

It's the dog days of summer, in Texas that is spelled Dawg and pronounced the same way so don't mess with me about that.  The dog days of s…

Started by Sandra McCartt

9 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Current gigs around DC 4 IT

IT Sales and Staffing Business Developer- Reston, VA 1) Solid understanding of IT terminology 2) FLC sales and account management experienc…

Started by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

90 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Why do we do it? We get so excited and worked up over a potential client or candidate. It is very easy to fall into the trap that "this i…

Started by Rayanne

2 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Mat von Kroeker

How Recruiters can make Split Placements using Twitter - for real this time

I am getting some amazing feedback on Splits.org which is a real fast way to identify recruiters who want to do split placements and to a…

Started by Slouch

3 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by Tektree Gopi

Doing Split Placements

Your member profile page on RecruitingBlogs.com today has something new at the top that allows you to interface directly with a new Recrui…

Started by Slouch

0 Mar 24, 2009

Making My First Placement

I'm sitting here in a hotel lobby in Boston thinking about the first placement I made when I started my recruiting firm in 1997. The compa…

Started by Slouch

15 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Kalch

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service