All Discussions Tagged 'recruiters' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Santa Cruz, CA ... anyone?

I think Maureen's idea of Dinner at Eight is a fabulous way to network and get to know other recruiting professionals in the area. Out of c…

Started by Heather Gardner

0 Jan 26, 2009

The Six Things You Should Never Do When Working With Recruiters

http://cli.gs/scaringrecruiters Sound advice to job seekers here like Yes, the economic climate and job market are miserable. But that d…

Started by Julia Stone

2 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by pam claughton

Can you do some recruiting work for me on a part time or full time basis?

Can you do some recruiting work for me on a part time or full time basis? I can give you a script. What else do you need? You can earn more…

Started by George C. Schwelling

32 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

Employers cut 533K jobs in Nov., most in 34 years

I am new to the industry and have never been affected by a "recession" - should I be nervous about this article? How does everyone else fee…

Started by Leslie Lopez

0 Dec 5, 2008

Seeking Split Partners - Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology Recruiters

Hello everyone I just joined Recruitingblogs and wanted to introduce myself and my company. My company is Pharma-Cruiting, a Philadelphia…

Started by Ruth Frazer

6 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Robert Natowitz

Female recruiters better at salary negotiation

Upon reading this article it raised and overall query. Are women in general better recruiters than men? "According to a study by Catalyst,…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 13, 2008

Looking for Managed Care BA's

Managed Care BA's My client needs 2 or 3 Managed Care BA's. I am posting this out here as they can live anywhere in the Continental US. The…

Started by Kate Purdy

0 Nov 10, 2008

Value Recruiting Network Launches New Website - FREE memberships available

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce the launch of a new company today! The Value Recruiting Network is a place where employers, professio…

Started by Ken Keating

0 Oct 8, 2008

Searching for experienced Cold-Callers

We are looking to expand our recruiting efforts throughout the United States. Because of this we are looking for both experienced recruiter…

Started by Brad B. Braun

1 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Matthew

Recruiter's Recruiter for the East Coast

I am a recruiter for the staffing industry on the East Coast. I am always looking for strong, experienced recruiters for my clients. All of…

Started by Dana Brandani

23 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Deepa

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service