All Discussions Tagged 'recruiting' (520)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The OnRec.com Expo is in Chicago in September!

This is the 2008 Global Online Recruitment Conference from OnRec.com, and it promises to be a gathering of movers, shakers and game-changin…

Started by Dr. Janice Presser

0 Mar 13, 2008

Free Career Profile for Your Candidates..

We originally created GlobalPitch to help us differentiate our own candidates... but it's too good to just keep to ourselves. Check out ww…

Started by Syd Kain at GlobalPitch.com

0 Feb 24, 2008

What do you want?

Years ago I took the Professional Selling Skills course offered by Xerox Corporation. Essentialized, it came down to this: Rather than say…

Started by Donald L. "Skip" Conover

0 Feb 16, 2008

Search engine for jobs

Search engines have certainly become pervasive in everyday life. It's rare that 20 minutes go by that I DON'T hit up Google for some info.…

Started by Miles Jennings

1 Feb 14, 2008
Reply by Slouch

Candidate Filtering

Our job board accepts resumes. In order to add value, we filter out irrelevant resumes (no degree, no analytical skills or experience). Ho…

Started by Vincent Granville

1 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by tom

Where Guitar Hero III, M&A Activity, And Recruiting Strategy Intersect . . .

We've all seen it before: Company X acquires Company Y . . . and all the talk about supposed 'synergies' dominate the press and analysts. D…

Started by Joshua Letourneau

0 Jan 8, 2008

The new face of Diversity.com / A Contest !

We are planning a major revamp of Diversity.com in '08. We would like your ideas and recommendations for designing a new site with newer -…

Started by Bill Bargas

2 Oct 15, 2007
Reply by Bill Bargas

Emotional Intelligence Assessment Tools

My company uses a couple of assessment tools during the pre-hire process for sales people. I have been asked to look into the possibility o…

Started by locktonrecruiter

3 Jul 27, 2007
Reply by Michelle Stair

Recruiting the virtual way

I'm well under way to my 3rd book on recruiting tentatively titled Recruiting The Virtual Way. After a number of conversations with thought…

Started by Bill Vick

2 Jun 28, 2007
Reply by Bill Vick

Craig Silverman's Creative Recruiting Blogs Page

Check Out Craig Silverman's RecruitingBlogs.com Profile The great thing about Craig is that he does do real business in the Recruiting Ind…

Started by Slouch

0 May 13, 2007

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service