All Discussions Tagged 'recruitingblogs.com' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

To Conference or Not To Conference

So..., question. Why do you attend a conference? Another question. Why do you not attend a conference? I think there are plenty of peo…

Started by Rayanne

5 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

We're all in search of something. What are you looking for?

I've only been a member of this site for a short time and it's been pretty exciting thus far. I have to admit though, for a social media no…

Started by Kevin Vaughn

1 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

A Tedious Untangling

I have this really cool, Bohemian-looking necklace. It is held together with multi-colored earth tone threads with about 100 stones tied i…

Started by Rayanne

3 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Dina Harding

Striving for Vincedom

Oil change needed, so I dropped my car off at the mechanics. I have finally found a mechanic who sees me as a smart customer, not as a du…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Time to Represent

Two of my last three days were spent traveling. Dragging luggage around from airport to airport and navigating my way through public transp…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 27, 2010

Buy the Friendly Skies

Most of you have probably had a chance to peruse a Sky Mall magazine while waiting for a flight to take off or when in-air boredom peaks. E…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 27, 2010

Time to Upgrade

I walked into a crowded Apple Store and very casually told an attendant in blue that I would like to upgrade my phone. "For sure. Which one…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 26, 2010

Same Old - Same Old

Day in and day out, I try to learn as much as I possibly can about this business, about recruiting, about how to do my job better, about ho…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 7, 2010

New to Recruiting Blogs

What do you find the best use is for this blog? How are recruiters at agencies using this best? Thank You, Nancy

Started by Nancy Mack

7 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Nancy Mack

A lot of good RecruitingBlogs.com Feedback

We put out a poll today which you can see at the top of your profile page. We have gotten a lot of very good feedback and thanks so far f…

Started by Slouch

0 Aug 25, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service