All Discussions Tagged 'recruitment' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are you wasting your time running your website?

A current (and pretty much on going) rant of mine is how utterly poor many recruitment agency websites are for the jobseeker and the agency…

Started by David Martin

3 Jan 8, 2009
Reply by John Sadler

Careers in Oil and Gas

Chronos has many careers in oil and gas in Russia, Middle East, Kazakhstan, Spain, Libya, Venezuela, Mexico, Brazil and Africa

Started by Dr Simon Harding

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Edith Varhelyi

Talent Talk Cafe - Week of Dec. 22nd: Agency Recruitment Best Practice...part two with Jerry Albright

This is it - our final Chat for 2008! This week we'll continue the discussion started with Jerry Albright on best practices in Agency Rec…

Started by Susan Burns

0 Dec 22, 2008

We are hiring in 2009

CNA International, a network of 22 franchised executive search partners, was recently aquired by Pertemps Investments with a commitment to…

Started by Gavin Chase

0 Dec 21, 2008

Talent Talk Cafe - December / January schedule. PLUS another new voice joins the Team!

If you haven't heard......Talent Talk Cafe has grown to two Chats a week! In October, I introduced 6 new contributing voices and I'm thrill…

Started by Susan Burns

3 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Rayanne

Post your projects for recruiters and positions at ki work for free

All postings on ki work are absolutely free. You can find people to help you build your teams and ge the job done. http://ki-work.com

Started by Karl Goldfield

0 Nov 19, 2008

What are the best resources to use in recruitment search in Saudi Arabia?

Hi everyone, What are the best resources to use in recruitment search in Saudi Arabia? Please only state what successfully works for you.…

Started by Yaser Alrefai

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Bev

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

Started by 01. Lonnie McRorey

0 Nov 17, 2008

loomy Silicon Valley job market has some bright spots

Upon reading this article I must agree that a higher percentage of Talent that passed over Start-up offers do tend to give them a second th…

0 Nov 17, 2008

Female recruiters better at salary negotiation

Upon reading this article it raised and overall query. Are women in general better recruiters than men? "According to a study by Catalyst,…

0 Nov 13, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service