All Discussions Tagged 'recruitment' (133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suggestions wanted for free job distribution tool

hi all,We are in the process of launching some free recruitment software with an inbuilt and completely free job distribution tool   (www.i

Started by Nick Leigh-Morgan

1 Apr 4, 2019

Have you tried Recruit CRM?

Hello guys! We are building a software for recruitment agencies out there. Here are few details about the software. Recruit CRM Builds So…

Started by Steve Hopkins

0 Feb 19, 2019

JOBS UPDATE EXCELON ASSOCIATES FEBRUARY 12th

https://mailchi.mp/excelonassociates/feb12 “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.”​--Babe Ruth___________…

Started by Joshua I.M. Forman ✔️

0 Feb 12, 2019

Pre-employement assessment platform

We use Questy for pre-employement technical assesssment. I hinghly recommend it but which ones do you recommend?

Started by Juhil Mendpara

1 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Juhil Mendpara

Excelon Associates Forms Recruiting Partnership with American University of Bahrain

This is a very exciting opportunity for us!  Higher Education Recruitment University Recruitment Education Recruitment Higher Education St…

Started by Joshua I.M. Forman ✔️

1 Jan 25, 2019
Reply by Joshua I.M. Forman ✔️

Agencies - what have you done for me lately?

Let's not start World War 3 here - but I kind of want to debate this a little and draw out things I'm not necessarily aware of. I've done m…

Started by Sarah Calverley

4 Jul 12, 2018
Reply by Matt Jabczynski

Is now a good time to do oil & gas freelance job?

Now the industry downturn is coming to end, people are once again able to choose a freelance job or staff position. But is now a good time…

Started by TalEng

0 Mar 27, 2018

Register for Inbound Recruitment Marketing Training on 29th of September in Brussels!

For those willing to learn how to use the latest Inbound Marketing tools to captivate the attention of the best talent in the market and bo…

Started by Oliver Farrow

0 Sep 14, 2016

New Recruitment tools...

Hey,  Here's a new product for the recruitment :   ENG%20-%20Brochure%20TS-Talent%20v2.pdf any feedbacks?

Started by Carl Fortin

0 Jul 20, 2015

If budget wasn't a concern....

Hey everyone - I have a hypothetical I'd like to ask.   If tomorrow suddenly you had the budget to buy into any software/technology to help…

Started by Daniel Fogel

5 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Mary Waley

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service