All Discussions Tagged 'resume' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ResumUP introduces a Breakthrough in Online Recruiting : Visual Resumes and Visual Vacancies

ResumUP, an innovative recruiting company, now offers a major breakthrough for online recruiting with a two-sided innovation: visual resu…

Started by Nina Kvasnyak

0 Apr 27, 2012

RIP Visual CV: It was great while it lasted

So VisualCV is longer....  Searching the profiles on VisualCV was great. Great info, lots of information and often very qualified people. S…

Started by Ryan Leary

0 Dec 2, 2011

Reality. It's Not Just a Dumb TV Show.

“It’s the little things that count.”  Is this something that only people who give little things or think little thoughts say?  Because I k…

Started by Rayanne

5 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Alan

Crazy Resume Content and Pet Peeves

Resumes. I've been reviewing, reading, revising, typing (I'm more back office than recruiting), and proofing resumes for nearly 20 years.  …

Started by Mia Hirschel

0 Feb 24, 2011

FreshersFreshers.com, Fresher jobs Portal is getting ready to make your career Starts.

Good news for the Freshers and Recruiters! Fresher can end the job search here and the recruiters can get the huge Freshers database for t…

Started by freshersjobs13

0 Nov 22, 2010

Resume Services Guidance

I am looking for a some pearls of wisdom from other professionals. I am in bed with one of the more popular job boards for six more months.…

Started by Kevin Cure

0 Oct 15, 2010

Secure Online Video Resumes for Job Seekers

Mycareeri has provided a useful platform of communication through video resumes which is a logical evolution of paper resume. Video resume…

Started by Lee Fossey

0 Jul 15, 2010

Resume Review

Do you have clients who approach you with a less than exciting resume?  Are you bogged down trying to find that RIGHT candidate?  I would a…

Started by Howie Appel

0 Jul 5, 2010

Finding Top Talent Gulpfish, Inc. Dynamic Search Platform

http://www.gulpfish.com

Started by Ilya

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Ilya

Looking for ideas and Suggestions for my Job Board and Talent Database

Hello all, I am a self proclaim NERD and also an Executive Recruiter.  About a year ago while working as an independent Executive Recruiter…

Started by James

0 Apr 15, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service