All Discussions Tagged 'resume' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MBA Focus

Redefining the way companies recruit MBA talent For two decades, the MBA Focus team has provided advanced recruitment technology to the wo…

Started by Ryan Pratt

2 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Ryan Pratt

MBA Recruiting

Hello All, I work on the other end of the recruiting spectrum from many of you for a company called MBA Focus, but am just as curious abou…

Started by Ryan Pratt

0 Jul 9, 2008

Wireless Resumes

I've attached a resume for Craig Marker who just rolled off a contract in WA state with ATT. He has a strong PM background within the wirel…

Started by Dennis Smith

0 Jun 11, 2008

VisualCV vs. Traditional Resume?

Hi, I'm interested in the Recruiting community's opinion about the wave of Web 2.0 sites that are letting job seekers create their own mult…

Started by Scott Herman

9 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by Scott Herman

Composites Engineer

Does anybody have any good experienced composites engineers out there who are familiar with carbon fiber?

Started by Mike Gemberling

1 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

Job board changes -- Getting the most from your postings

To learn how candidates would apply, seek, and gain information about my positions, I do a simple search on the job boards and web search e…

Started by Susan Hand

0 May 8, 2008

VisualCV vs. Traditional Resume?

Hi, I'm interested in the Recruiting community's opinion about the wave of Web 2.0 sites that are letting job seekers create their own mult…

Started by Scott Herman

0 Mar 18, 2008

Free Career Profile for Your Candidates..

We originally created GlobalPitch to help us differentiate our own candidates... but it's too good to just keep to ourselves. Check out ww…

Started by Syd Kain at GlobalPitch.com

0 Feb 24, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service