All Discussions Tagged 'resumes' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crowdsource: What should a recruiter's resume look like?

I dont often recruit recruiters....so I was surprised by some of the submittals I received this week.So I am putting it out there: what do…

Started by Daren J. Mongello

9 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

Recruitment myths busted?

New Research Puts 4 Common Hiring Myths to the Test I was not even aware those myths do officially exist!  But I admit to having some pre-c…

Started by Masha Yudin

3 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Inputing Resumes into a Database

I am just curious to find out what criteria other recruiters use for inputing resumes into their databases. The reason I am wanting feedbac…

Started by Shaun Adams

9 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by Mary Thigpen

My resume sucks

What makes reading a resume enjoyable? Most people hate reading resumes, but there are a few that stand out and don't suck. What say you?

Started by Bob McIntosh

0 Apr 27, 2012

Does anyone partner on Job Boards?

I use a major job board and would like to find someone who currently using another that could partner with me to expand both of our coverag…

Started by Kevin Cure

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ben Ling

RIP VAN JOBSEEKER IS ALIVE AND WELL.....

Or maybe not so well. I have spoken with several candidates in the past few weeks who are coming back into the job market after a period of…

Started by Sandra McCartt

5 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Resume Services Guidance

I am looking for a some pearls of wisdom from other professionals. I am in bed with one of the more popular job boards for six more months.…

Started by Kevin Cure

0 Oct 15, 2010

Post your job’s vacancies it’s Free

Dear friends, get your dream job in placementforindia.com Just upload your resume and get a sms alert & mail alert, For search jobs b…

Started by sowmya hegde

0 Aug 18, 2010

Looking for ideas and Suggestions for my Job Board and Talent Database

Hello all, I am a self proclaim NERD and also an Executive Recruiter.  About a year ago while working as an independent Executive Recruiter…

Started by James

0 Apr 15, 2010

Basic Tips for reviewing a resume!!

Consistency/Flaws: Is their title VP of IT but one of their duties is 1st level helpdesk support? Red flag! Is the format of their resume m…

Started by Amy

1 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Kwintessential

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service