All Discussions Tagged 'resumes' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Resumes

When reviewing a resume in consideration for a position, what are some of the most important key areas you look for in a resume to help you…

Started by Emily

2 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Emily

Opinion: Candidates who Submit Resumes in .PDF Format

I find this to be a very interesting study in the mindset of a candidate. When I first began receiving resumes in this format, I took it as…

Started by Chris Hood

2 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Craig Fisher

Free Resource for Recruiters & HR Professionals

I wanted to drop a line out here on RecruitingBlogs regarding a recent venture of mine, called RecruitChute. The entire community here can…

Started by Geoff Peterson

0 Sep 14, 2009

Search for resumes on craigslist!

Craigslist.org, the leading classifieds site is a good source of resumes if you are looking for local jobseekers. I said local jobseekers b…

Started by Rami Madi

0 Jun 11, 2009

How are Staffing Companies Preparing candidates?

Hello, I am just curious to know what staffing companies do to prepare candidates prior to sending them to clients? Over the years workin…

Started by Moshin Manji

12 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Moshin Manji

Eggsprout launches: Free resumes and job posts.

Hey all, Just wanted to give a heads up to all you awesome recruiters out there that we just launched our website: www.eggsprout.com. Eggs…

Started by Bma

0 Jan 12, 2009

I Have Only 6 Questions to Ask Design Company Recruiters and Agencies That Recruit Designers

I’m working on creating a website for recruiters that will make it easy for us to find top talent online. I know it’s sometimes difficult f…

Started by Calvin Cox - Styleapple.com

0 Nov 23, 2008

How to deal with awesome resume overload?

Greetings All, As a highly prominent technical recruiter serving the Los Angeles area, I get a steady stream of quality resumes. Unfortuna…

Started by Kevin Jenkins

2 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Kevin Jenkins

6000+ Sales Resumes 4 Sale -- 9 months old database

Fellow researchers and recruiters I represent a startup sales recruitment firm client who unfortunately hit a bump in their business growt…

Started by Carl Kutsmode

0 Oct 9, 2008

Recruiter Splits

Hi, If you focus on software recruiting in the US and are interested in a 50% split partnership, please let us know. We focus on the follo…

Started by Jeffrey Calannio, CPC

2 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by Priya Singh

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service