All Discussions Tagged 'sales' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It Doesn't Matter If They Like You, At First

The following phrase is a lie:  “People don’t know care how much you know until they know how much you care.”   Your clients don’t care if…

Started by Scott Love

0 Feb 10, 2010

Resume Database Spidering

I am relatively new to Recruiting - been on the sales side of Staffing business for a long time with only surface knowledge of recruiting.…

Started by Bryan Raino

8 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by TalentHook

I'm not following you - you snob!

Since I specialize in sales recruiting I'm always looking for good blogs on sale and sales pros to follow on Twitter. Today I found a great…

Started by Fran Hogan

7 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Fran Hogan

TWITTER: The 'Scott Love' version

Twitter is "Time Wasted In Trying To Escape Rejection". Get back on the phone. It's where the action is. Want to read my blog post about…

Started by Scott Love

0 Sep 27, 2009

Sales Manager, Argentina

Coberon Chronos Consulting's client is a provider of metro Wi-Fi access points (APs) and technology for service providers and infrastructur…

Started by Dr Simon Harding

0 Sep 24, 2009

What's the best way to source from the military

Short of using an agency, I'm being assigned the role of sourcer where I must find candidates who have E-5 or higher rank and sales skills.…

Started by Howie Appel

0 Aug 20, 2009

Publicity Tips to Grow Your Business

Google has a very helpful service which can help you get more publicity. And the best part it’s FREE! It's like a having a media clipping…

Started by Bert Martinez - The Emotional Engineer

0 Aug 10, 2009

Twitter Training live and online today @ 1pm EDT. This is a Hands-On Level One training with Social Media Guru Irina Shamaeva. Don't miss it! http://tinyurl.com/mwrofy

This class is for any recruiter or staffing professional who wants to learn the crucial and successful ways that Twitter can help them with…

Started by Amy Renz

0 Jul 23, 2009

Ramp up time

One of my colleagues recently approached me about starting a recruiting firm. He had successfully managed a one man shop for about 4 years,…

Started by James Richardson

11 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Ken Gora

Hiring 3 in Santa Clara, CA

We are hiring 2 Perm (Direct Hire) Recruiters and 1 Sales/Account Manager to work in our Silicon Valley office. I am also open to talking w…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 May 1, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service