All Discussions Tagged 'search' (91)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Try Our New Sourcing Tool

Today we added a new tool to our website. The new tool will help sourcers and recruiters to find people on the internet using Boolean and X…

Started by Rami Madi

0 Mar 31, 2009

Attention Recruiters: Special Offer to Members of RecruitingBlogs.com (2-Months FREE Unlimited Job Postings at JobsDirectUSA.com)

Recruiters, Five months ago when I found myself suddenly laid-off, and without a job, I joined the powerful world of web 2.0 networking. T…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 25, 2009

What an ex-AIG employee is doing to stimulate jobs in this economy and save America one job at a time

Founder of JobsDirectUSA, Saving America One Job at a Time Jacksonville, FL – Seven years ago Carlos Gil was a part-time shoe salesman ear…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 17, 2009

Search by occupation or niche...

Twellow (a service of WebProNews) allows you to search by occupation or niche and has set up a series of categories that cover just about…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Mar 17, 2009

If you need proven Sales candidates and Managment then contact the Artemus Group Inc

When you need results there know time for second guessing consult with and expert. The Artemus Group Inc has been place successful "Sales L…

Started by Lionell Artemus

0 Feb 24, 2009

Candidate Servicing - Business Model

As a traditional process, recruiters charge their commission to companies for placing a candidate - for candidates it's a free service by r…

Started by Sarang Brahme

0 Feb 17, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday - Do you like Facebook as a source?

Do you like Facebook as a source? Some people do, some people don’t. It has what I consider a reasonable search interface and if I were a…

Started by Kelly Dingee

10 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Greggory Lawson

Make UBIEE RotatorPRO work for you

Why spend hours and hours in surfing programs and / or reading mails from safe lists and similar programs? With this technology that is th…

Started by Heiko Closhen

0 Feb 2, 2009

I'd like to spend an hour with Glen Cathey and Irina Shamaeva, each.

Two folks: Glen Cathey because he is extremely inquisitive in the Semantic Search arena and is regularly providing great info so I want to…

Started by Suzy Tonini

3 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Tektree Gopi

MBA Finance is looking for the first job - any suggestions?

I have a friend's son who has an MBA in Finance from Wayne State in Michigan and Undergrad from Syracuse. Looking for ideas to help him fi…

Started by Suresh

0 Jan 7, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service