All Discussions Tagged 'shared-by-Valentino-Martinez' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OT - Cardinals advance to NLCS after stunning Nationals with four, two-out runs in 9th inning of Game 5 - Follow the following updates...

Cardinals vs. Nationals: St. Louis completes epic comeback Nick Wass Cards score 4 in 9th, beat Nats 9-7, reach NLCS  St. Louis Cardinals'…

Started by Valentino Martinez

11 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

"Glory Road" the movie is more impressive to me than "Hoosiers" the movie -- Both are well done and inspire, but one is reality and recruitment based and the other is a "very loosely based" story...

In 1966, Texas Western coach Don Haskins led the first all-black starting line-up for a college basketball team to the NCAA national champi…

1 Sep 30, 2012

OT - The Olympic Torch Is Lit - The 2012 London Olympic Games are Underway - You're Invited to Participate

Opening Ceremonies The Olympic Cauldron is lit during the Opening Ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games at the Olympic Stadium on July…

8 Aug 4, 2012

RECRUITMENT NIGHTMARE - G4S UNDER ESTIMATES THE OLYMPIC SECURITY RECRUITMENT CHALLENGE AND WILL PAY A HIGH PRICE

I'm interested in finding out what were the contributing factors for the looming problems with security coverage and where the London Recru…

1 Jul 29, 2012

Deciding to Be Expressful Will Always Leave an Impression - HUMOR ME

If this job candidate came into your line of sight--what would be your first impression? Per photo (top photo being #1) seen separately…

1 May 5, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

LIMITED TICKETS

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

Groups

© 2019   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service