All Discussions Tagged 'social media' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Social media RISKY for agencies??

I am a corporate recruiter about to return to the search world and launch my own consultancy. As I think about leveraging social media (Twi…

Started by Ben Foster

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Linda Ferrante

What's your preferred tool for managing your social media activity?

What's your preferred tool for managing Twitter and other social media accounts and activity: HootSuite, TweetDeck, Seesmic, other (and why…

Started by Courtney Hunt

2 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Courtney Hunt

The Evolving Rules of Social Media

How often should you update your social media profiles?  I just did a walk through our offices and reminded all the employees that they ne…

Started by Rayanne

27 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Be Afraid: Pipl.com

Are you getting burned out by the amount of information that is available to view on YouTube, to be read in blogs and online news sources,…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 17, 2011

I Hate to Be the One to Disagree, But...

Social Recruiting is not a fad. Polaroid thought digital cameras were a whim, a fad.  Nothing could possibly replace or be as cool as a ph…

Started by Rayanne

18 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Automated Social Job Posting

SocialSmashed Powered by the Bean Broadbean Technology launches SocialSmashed to aid Recruiters and Hiring Managers with the time-consum…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 27, 2011

Sometimes, Good is Good Enough

Two weeks ago, my storage room -which is basically my garage - flooded. It wasn't as bad as many other families suffered but it was stre…

Started by Rayanne

4 Jan 4, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Not My First Rodeo - Lessons in Social Media Deportment

~Not My First Rodeo~ Several days ago, I posted a picture on Facebook that drew a few comments. Someone, whom I consider a dear friend, p…

Started by Rayanne

9 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Sandra McCartt

The Hot and Cool of It All

So, there is this curious little app that allows you to report where and when cellular calls are dropped. If enough dropped calls are re…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 3, 2011

Anyone Else Tired of Social Media?

At a recent conference, a group was standing around and someone (who shall remain anonymous) bravely spoke up and stated a fact many of us…

Started by Rayanne

37 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service