All Discussions Tagged 'social media' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Risk that Paid Off

Three years ago I saw the writing on the wall. My job as a corporate recruiter was at risk. The trickling fall-in of the recession was tak…

Started by Rayanne

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by melissa versailles

Searchable on an Actual Desktop

I have attended many conferences and networking events over the course of my recruiting industry career. Almost all have been interesting…

Started by Rayanne

3 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Jessica Nicholas

Cooler Talk: Not Everything Counts

It was a cold, rainy day in February; he basically chased me down as I was leaving a conference - I was trying to dodge raindrops. We had…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 12, 2010

History in the Making

All around us technology is changing our world. My two teenagers were showing me some videos on YouTube and both, in their infinite wisdom,…

Started by Rayanne

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

The Three-Legged Stool

Many recruiters seem to have embraced new media. They have flocked to it like sheep. Literally. I have often said that this industry has p…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 12, 2010

How Twitter Makes Liars of Us

Over the weekend, my daughter went to Disneyland with three other girls - best friends for one of the girl's fourteenth birthday. It was,…

Started by Rayanne

7 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Maureen Sharib

Pods of Influence

A New Year's Resolution that has paid dividends already: Instead of answering an email with an email, pick up the phone. I typically don'…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Wrap-Around Porch

I sat with a Certified Business Coach the other afternoon and discussed putting together a workshop to help small businesses understand and…

Started by Rayanne

0 Dec 18, 2009

Can You Keep Up with Real Time?

Every single day, a new technological breakthrough is knocking on your monitor, trying to break in. Trying to get your attention: try me…

Started by Rayanne

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

The Way We Gather

I just spent a wonderful day with my family. Twenty-four of us gathered at my mother's house in Las Vegas and this wasn't even everyone.…

Started by Rayanne

0 Nov 27, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service