All Discussions Tagged 'source' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Recruiter Advice

Yesterday on the Secret Sourcing Group, a newbie recruiter asked for advice. There was an outpour of insights from some really smart folks…

Started by Katrina Kibben

4 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Meyler

Job Board Software

I was hoping someone could give me good sound advice.  Our site is adding a job board for the entertainment industry.  It is mostly for age…

Started by EG Olimpio

3 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Russell

Tutorial Tuesday - Practice Makes Perfect – How to Hone your XRay Skills

I’m sure you’ve read about XRay or heard someone mentioning it as a way to source. It is an easy and somewhat universal command across sear…

Started by Kelly Dingee

3 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by gary cozin

Sourcers for Sales Reps and Sales Manager positions in the Bay Area

Hi, We are looking for a good sourcer who will source and pre-qualify candidates. The requirement is that one must have a minimum of 3-5 ye…

Started by Lisa Zee

5 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Adrianne Wellman

Virtual Recruiter Assistant

Excellent Recruiter assistant available. Assistance in sourcing resume. Assistance in cold calling to candidates. Assistance in intial cont…

Started by Dennis Dsouza

0 Dec 9, 2008

How to source candidates on LinkedIn even if your network is small

Here's a way to create a large list of potential candidates from LinkedIn in minutes. It requires an additional tool from eGrabber. From Go…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Oct 3, 2008

Recruiter Partnerships

Anyone looking for recruiting partnership and splits within the software industry?

Started by Jeffrey Calannio, CPC

13 Sep 25, 2008

Source Product Managers with Internet Experience

I'm looking for an experienced sourcer to find candidates with the following qualifications. • A minimum of 5 years experience in the Inte…

Started by Lisa Zee

1 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Nicole Hackett

46% of all US Presidents have been "left-handed" . . . what "non-traditional" selection criteria have you used?

Greetings, All the valid, reliable, or representative selection criteria are not on the "spec sheet" or the job description or even the jo…

Started by Ray Towle

0 Mar 4, 2008

Trying to find a Web Developer in VA/MD/DC areas

I am taking any and ALL suggestions on how to source/find candidates for a Web Developer opening in our corporate office in our Alexandria,…

Started by Jennifer Francisco

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Ben Gotkin

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service