All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Employers using SpringRole? Referral Automation with Crowdsourcing & Data Science

Heads up on a new trending discussion in recruiting and sourcing.  Check out the visual workflows and my profile for more info. Same team t…

Started by James Chmielinski

0 Dec 8, 2014

Based on your suggestions - Salary Fairy recruiting marketplace is ready!

Hi Recruiting Blogs, A few months ago I started a discussion about what you'd want to see in an online recruiting marketplace. Thanks to yo…

Started by Gozde Aksay

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Tim Spagnola

Do you know all of your sourcing options?

Sourcing will always start with research but in our increasingly competitive market, sourcers aren’t doing the most important recruiting-re…

Started by RecruitingBlogs

0 Sep 17, 2014

Recruiter wants to know all about your status

Do you notice any problematic parts of this email message from a search firm recruiter who is recruiting for a senior level HR position?  I…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

10 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Keith D. Halperin

Recruiting/Sourcing Tool "Suite"

If you could put 3-5 recruiting and/or sourcing tools into a suite that you'd use quite frequently, what would these tools be/? (Please fee…

Started by Keith D. Halperin

0 Feb 25, 2014

Would YOU source me?

Experiment time. Or, rather a favor to ask. Would anyone who doesn't already know me AND is NOT directly connected to me, be willing to do…

7 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

Price to Pay for Sourcing Lists

I'd like to get the idea of pricing for a project:   For a list of New York Companies: Create a spreadsheet with name of company, physical…

Started by Keith D. Halperin

0 Oct 9, 2013

How would you find your "dream" candidate when hiring a recruiter?

We see (and some of us write, rant, vent) plenty of articles bashing all that is wrong with recruiting and HR. I've been giving this some t…

4 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Kelly Blokdijk

Candidate Sourcing Process

Hi All, I wanted to ask a question on what processes people take when sourcing candidates. The reason I ask this is that I recruit for oil…

Started by Paul Banfield

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Dhanasekar

Skillpages - Recruiting/Sourcing tools

Anyone used SkillPages?  What are your thoughts on it for recruiting tool? http://www.skillpages.com/ Thank you for your insight - Dean

Started by Dean Lockett

0 Feb 6, 2013

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service