All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sourcing through events...how many of you do it?

Having gone to a lot of industry events that I find on places like Meetup.com I always run into a recruiter or two who is looking to connec…

Started by Chris Russell

0 Jan 8, 2013

Why Hiring Sucks (And Why It Doesn't Have To)...

Really now, Folks... Discuss.... In this modern era of recruiting, I'm often surprised by how many employers gripe and moan about aspects…

Started by Ben Cameron

0 Jan 7, 2013

Thanks to Sourcing Community Contributors

Today's blog post lists several people who have been posting excellent content on our sourcing groups and whose blogs and groups you must c…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Nov 21, 2012

Will Instagram profiles become a sourcing tool?

I say yes they will....Techcrunch is reporting today that Instagram is launching web profiles for its users. The new profiles will offer us…

Started by Chris Russell

11 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Colin J Dunn

Has anyone outsourced their admin/social media/sourcing?

I am a small firm and find more and more of my time on these functions and less on actual recruiting. I am constantly being approached by f…

Started by Roni Zapin

17 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Ryan Leary

Sourcing advice : How can you find

May be it is very basic question. Your reply will help me a lot. All this time i worked in IT contract recruiting and sub contract resource…

Started by jerina vincent

1 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Ross Marian

ATS: Anyone using Jobscore OR Akken?

I would like to speak with you offline about your experiences.  Please email me at roni@rlzapinassociates.com       

Started by Roni Zapin

0 Sep 19, 2012

MaxHire Announces Industry-First Drag and Drop Sourcing Feature

Vancouver, British Columbia -- June 20, 2012 -- MaxHire, provider of staffing software to over 2,000 recruiting and staffing firms in 25 co…

Started by Rachel Lai

0 Jun 20, 2012

For those that use "LinkedIn Recruiter" upgrade, anyone willing to share your experience?

Just curious if you find the "upgrade" worthwhile and what you feel is the most beneficial access that you didn't have or wouldn't have had…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

0 Apr 11, 2012

Press Release on Peoplesourcing Certifications

Dear All: Our press release on the Peoplesourcing Certification Program is out! Irina Shamaeva Announces Open Registration for Online Ce…

Started by Irina Shamaeva

0 Mar 21, 2012

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service