All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rough Rows

It so happened… I planned and plotted, pulled and portioned, picked, proofed, parted and pared. Provided and posted, pegged, populated, pi…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Apr 26, 2008

Spectacular Sourcer Spotlight

If you've ever wondered what a sourcer does, click here: Interview With a Sourcer If you'd like to be interviewed in the "Spectacular Sour…

0 Apr 24, 2008

"Pocket Hunting" AKA Names Sourcing

This was something I wrote back in April of '05 but it's just as relevant today, three years later. It was first set into a discussion in t…

0 Apr 24, 2008

How I won the SourceCon Sourcing Challenge by Joshua Kahn

Purple Squirrels and Paranoia: the first SourceCon challenge of 2008 and how I won it. What a trip, I won the SourceCon challenge. The rea…

Started by SourceCon Dude

3 Mar 31, 2008
Reply by Joshua Kahn

Announcement Sourcing Challenge 1 and no 2.

Official congratulations to Joshua Khan on his successful completion of the first 2008 Sourcing Challenge (See here) We will be posting th…

Started by SourceCon Dude

4 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Shoheb Shaikh

46% of all US Presidents have been "left-handed" . . . what "non-traditional" selection criteria have you used?

Greetings, All the valid, reliable, or representative selection criteria are not on the "spec sheet" or the job description or even the jo…

Started by Ray Towle

0 Mar 4, 2008

Trying to find a Web Developer in VA/MD/DC areas

I am taking any and ALL suggestions on how to source/find candidates for a Web Developer opening in our corporate office in our Alexandria,…

Started by Jennifer Francisco

1 Feb 20, 2008
Reply by Ben Gotkin

Be informed that OpenNetworkers.info now has Free Job-boards Linking into all main networks of our > 25.000 + members. You are free to join our Ideals:

Be informed that OpenNetworkers.info now has Free Job-boards Linking into all main networks of our > 25.000 + members. You are free to j…

Started by Ray van den Bel

0 Feb 12, 2008

Test your online recruiter

Quite often a client asks me this question: 'Can you recommend an Online Recruiter in your network for...X.' Sure I can, but the are ways…

Started by Ray van den Bel

1 Feb 4, 2008
Reply by Kim Koslovic

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service