All Discussions Tagged 'sourcing' (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sources specifically for executives

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for sources specifically for executives. I am conducting a COO search for the pharmaceutical…

Started by David Jacks

2 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by David Jacks

CLUES + 3rd and Final SourceCon Sourcing Challenge (want a free pass and hotel?).

The 3rd and final Sourcing Challenge of the year is up. If you think you are good enough to solve or just looking for a free conference pa…

Started by SourceCon Dude

1 Aug 6, 2008
Reply by SourceCon Dude

Top sites for Talent

In your opinion what are the top 10 sites for talent?

Started by David Jacks

0 Jul 17, 2008

Any recruiters with experience sourcing Internet Game Developers?

Hi Everyone, Do you know anyone with experience sourcing internet game developers? Our client is expanding their U.S. headcount to develop…

Started by Lisa Zee

11 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Bryan Starbuck

Hard Skills to Recruit

Interesting (and lively) LinkedIn discussion: What skills are you finding hard to recruit? See all the answers here. ****** Need telephone…

Started by Maureen Sharib

0 Jul 4, 2008

Sourcing Executive Level Sales Pros

I'm interested in networking with other Sales Recruiters who are searching for top-flight talent in sales. Anyone using tools that are work…

Started by Ian Millar

3 Jun 27, 2008
Reply by Ian Millar

Webinar-Internet Sourcing for beginners.

Did you get lost at the last sourcing webinar? Did you come out feeling like the material was great but still can’t find a way to fit it in…

Started by Moises Lopez

0 Jun 23, 2008

Composites Engineer

Does anybody have any good experienced composites engineers out there who are familiar with carbon fiber?

Started by Mike Gemberling

1 Jun 9, 2008
Reply by 01. Lonnie McRorey

Phone Sourcing Classroom Chat Log Thursday, July 5, 2008

Best Student Remark of the Day "...I'm a professional Maureen. I don't let it show in the music." ~ Recruiting Animal Maureen Sharib Hi An…

0 Jun 6, 2008

Sourcing Training – Onsite Story

“...but they just give you the names – I don’t understand it,” he marveled as he looked wonderingly from me to the forty names on the scre…

0 May 27, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service