All Discussions Tagged 'staffing' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ERE Meetup and Webinar on Next-Generation eLearning and Recruiting Tools (SF May 26th)

You're invited to join the San Francisco AfterCollege team for an ERE meetup on May 26th ..   The event will also be broadcasted via webina…

Started by Daniel Parrillo

0 Apr 26, 2011

Anyone know of any DC based staffing sales people on the market at the moment? I have 2 openings

Account Executive - Services, Staff Augmentation McLean, VA This Account Executive would be responsible for selling our services into comme…

Started by Karl Pennington

0 Mar 8, 2011

The evils of VMS.. what's your take?

Has your company experienced a successful implementation of a Vendor Management System? Or were the results not exactly what you expected?…

Started by Amy

0 Dec 15, 2010

It's Not Really a Party

"It's not really a party, it's just five girls hanging out." This was my daughter's response to my questioning her if she was going to a p…

Started by Rayanne

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Silicon Valley Agency Saturation

To be totally candid here - I gotta wonder if Silicon Valley is a little Staffing Agency saturated, or if any other geography is for that m…

Started by Randy Levinson

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Martin H.Snyder

How do you define permanent?

Question for the gang: with average job tenures shrinking year over year (from entire career at one employer, to changing every three years…

Started by Martin Burns

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Sandra McCartt

Is it more important to save money or hire the best people?

I was talking to someone the other day about the move by large compines toward using a staffing VMS (Vendor Management Software), aka Black…

Started by Craig Silverman

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Slouch

SmartSearch partners with Monument Consulting to present Best Practices in Contingent Labor Management

Top-rated recruiting solution teams up with leading managed services provider to show employers how to reduce administrative costs OCEANSI…

Started by Sylvia Dahlby

1 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Sylvia Dahlby

SmartSearch selected by growing number of specialty niche staffing firms

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: Advanced Personnel Systems Inc. (760) 941-2800 info@aps2k.com SmartSearch selected by growing number of sp…

Started by Sylvia Dahlby

5 Jan 6, 2010
Reply by Bill Humbert

The medical recruiting industry has changed?

With the advent of technology and the ease of finding informaiton, recruiters must be smart about the prospects and how they provide inform…

Started by Roy Vera

0 Dec 21, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service