All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End of Jobs - An interview with Author Jeff Wald

In this premiere episode of TribePod, Courtney Lane, Principal Consultant of Proactive Talent interviews Jeff Wald, the author of "The End…

Started by Jim Stroud

0 Jul 6, 2020

erecruit™ Partners with Textkernel to Innovate the Candidate Search and Match Experience for the Staffing Industry

Boston, MA – September 29, 2015 - Today, erecruit™, the leading innovator in enterprise staffing software, vendor management systems (“VMS”…

Started by Catie Augusta

0 Sep 29, 2015

eQuest and Work4 Sign Technology Agreement to Open Free Job Posting Gateway to Facebook

SOURCE: eQuest April 09, 2013 07:30 ET Companies Now Offer Job Posting and Advertising Content Along With Business Intelligence to Gain V…

Started by Noel Cocca

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Rajpreet

94% Of the Fortune 500 Companies do not have a mobile Optimized career website!

In the recent case study done by iMomentous, we got to learn that 94% Of the Fortune 500 Companies do not have a mobile Optimized career we…

Started by Sylvester Simon Pascal

0 Oct 19, 2012

For those that use "LinkedIn Recruiter" upgrade, anyone willing to share your experience?

Just curious if you find the "upgrade" worthwhile and what you feel is the most beneficial access that you didn't have or wouldn't have had…

Started by Kelly Blokdijk

0 Apr 11, 2012

Does anyone partner on Job Boards?

I use a major job board and would like to find someone who currently using another that could partner with me to expand both of our coverag…

Started by Kevin Cure

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Ben Ling

Permanent Recruitment Fees for the Middle East

Hello,   I wanted to see if anyone had recruited in the Middle East? Can you tell me what is considered as standard permanent recruitment f…

Started by MichelleWagner

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by MichelleWagner

People vs. Technology - Are Recruiters Facing Extinction?

Job boards, like Monster, have given companies access to more candidates that ever before. Because of free sourcing technology, many compan…

Started by Jessica Lunk

42 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Jessica Lunk

San Francisco Recruiting Job

Dear Friends,   I am looking for a recruiter/sourcer who will work 50% onsite in San Francisco (by the ballpark - awesome location, 1 block…

Started by Amy Elder

0 Jul 28, 2011

Best Onboarding Program EVER!!!!

Hey Recruiting Junkies... One of my many tasks this year is to revamp/rebuild our on-boarding program at adidas. I know there is a lot of…

Started by Steve Fogarty

4 May 23, 2011
Reply by Ian Rosen

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service