All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Retaining Reliability

Over the weekend, I dropped my phone..., again. The last time I dropped it - about a month ago - a huge crack with several splintering fra…

Started by Rayanne

3 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Will Branning

The Hot and Cool of It All

So, there is this curious little app that allows you to report where and when cellular calls are dropped. If enough dropped calls are re…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jan 3, 2011

A Simple Design that Holds Together

I have an iPod Mini in silver.  I have an old school iPod Nano in black.  At one point, there were eleven iPods in my home.  Today, my fami…

Started by Rayanne

2 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

White Paper or White Lie?

Recently, I sat in front of my boss and we discussed new marketing, the use of the internet, email campaigns and what actually would be t…

Started by Rayanne

3 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Thomas Patrick Chuna

JobServe and IT World Canada Niche IT Job Site Launches

JobServe and IT World Canada Niche IT Job Site Launches   TORONTO, OTTAWA (September 1st 2010) – JobServe Canada and IT World Canada toda…

Started by Kathryn O'Brien

0 Sep 1, 2010

Broadbean Technology to Exhibit at HRTech

Broadbean Technology to share their technology with attendees at the 13th Annual HR Technology Conference September 29 – Oct 1st, 2010 Ne…

Started by Rayanne

0 Aug 11, 2010

JobServe and IT World Canada Announce New IT Recruitment Niche Job Board for Canada

New IT Recruitment Niche Job Board for Canada   TORONTO, OTTAWA (August 2nd 2010) – JobServe Canada Inc and IT World Canada announced today…

Started by Kathryn O'Brien

0 Aug 4, 2010

Unplugged!

When I sit and think about the gadgets and technologies upon which I have developed dependence, I become a bit worried. What if something…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 14, 2010

Life Imitates Art

I recently bought a flip camera. I have heard that video is the new blogging. Vlogging, as it were. And I tend to agree that video is makin…

Started by Rayanne

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Brian Meeks

Technolog-Me!

Last week, while sitting in a conference session, the speaker mistakenly said technolog-me instead of technology. I thought it was an int…

Started by Rayanne

0 Jun 2, 2010

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service