All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Time to Represent

Two of my last three days were spent traveling. Dragging luggage around from airport to airport and navigating my way through public transp…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 27, 2010

Time to Upgrade

I walked into a crowded Apple Store and very casually told an attendant in blue that I would like to upgrade my phone. "For sure. Which one…

Started by Rayanne

0 May 26, 2010

Cracker Jack Tech

I recently read a report that appeared on cnet.com of the top ten must-have gadgets. It must have been written prior to the HP slash Palm…

Started by Rayanne

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

History in the Making

All around us technology is changing our world. My two teenagers were showing me some videos on YouTube and both, in their infinite wisdom,…

Started by Rayanne

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Do you want to be the market leading Job Boards in technology?

Job Boards are started gearing up with technology and Social Media. iPhone and Android Apps for Job Search are becoming the basic requireme…

Started by Schek

0 Mar 28, 2010

Does your Job Board use Mobile Applications for Promoting and Branding to attract more Job Seekers?

There have been more than 40 million iPhones sold till date from iPhone release in 2007 and expected to reach 80 million in 2012. There are…

Started by Schek

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Schek

The Three-Legged Stool

Many recruiters seem to have embraced new media. They have flocked to it like sheep. Literally. I have often said that this industry has p…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 12, 2010

Current gigs around DC 4 IT

IT Sales and Staffing Business Developer- Reston, VA 1) Solid understanding of IT terminology 2) FLC sales and account management experienc…

Started by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

90 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Jay Perreault {DCTechRecruiter}

Pods of Influence

A New Year's Resolution that has paid dividends already: Instead of answering an email with an email, pick up the phone. I typically don'…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Silicon Valley has a new Management Consulting Group!

Silicon Valley Technology Leaders team up to deliver consulting services Santa Clara, CA - November 10, 2009 - Today, Albin Engineering Se…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 Nov 12, 2009

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service