All Discussions Tagged 'technology' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for recruiters to work on contract assignments remotely

Hi All! I'm looking for a few experienced recruiters who can work on job assignments for high-tech employers (engineering, operations, sale…

Started by Lisa Zee

72 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Michele Valle

Deep in the Geek Forest

I have never written about twitter because I feel less than an expert but yesterday's crash had me and a couple of my clients rather twit…

Started by Rayanne

5 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Mat von Kroeker

What are recruiters looking for in an ATS?

Bullhorn is doing some very interesting things that we're going to announce over the next week. I'm really interested in hearing from the c…

Started by Joe Cordo

0 Jun 8, 2009

Don't Be Anyone, Be Someone

A world that finds distress necessary seems to be emerging. This statement is correct, for as we recognize the need to ease a distress, sol…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Simon Conroy, CEO of Madgex, to Speak at Onrec Online Recruiting EXPO 2009 November, 3-4 in Chicago

http://www.onrec.com/conferences/031109/default.html (CHICAGO, Ill. – February 2, 2009) Simon Conroy, CEO of Madgex, will be speaking at t…

Started by RD Whitney

0 May 29, 2009

What is TalentManagementTech?

TalentManagementTech ("TMT") is a member of Tarsus Online Media, itself a division of the London-based global business-to-business media co…

Started by RD Whitney

0 May 20, 2009

Hiring 3 in Santa Clara, CA

We are hiring 2 Perm (Direct Hire) Recruiters and 1 Sales/Account Manager to work in our Silicon Valley office. I am also open to talking w…

Started by Craig Silverman

0 May 1, 2009

She's Got a Way About Her - Ragan Kellams

Ragan Kellams has a way about her. It is undeniable that she is a woman determined to do it well and to do it right. For the last three ye…

Started by Rayanne

0 Apr 22, 2009

Independent Virtual Recruiters Needed

Hi there! I am looking for a few independent experienced Recruiters immediately to split fees! to fill DIRECT HIRE and long term CONTRACT…

Started by Portia Thompson

6 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Victoria Guillemette

The End is Near?

I don't know about you, but I'm kinda tired of hearing from all the negative nellie's, gloomy gilda's and dismal don's out there. For exam…

Started by Phil McCutchen

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service