All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feedback on Emp.ly social media recruiting service appreciated

We recently launched the first version of Emp.ly: a free social media recruitment tool to post job ads with one click, get a short URL, sha…

Started by Jüri Kaljundi

0 Feb 16, 2010

Can You Keep Up with Real Time?

Every single day, a new technological breakthrough is knocking on your monitor, trying to break in. Trying to get your attention: try me…

Started by Rayanne

3 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

Another social media article about recruiting

http://tinyurl.com/yabhjrv Take a look and comment appropriately. This is from a Canadian Newspaper called "The Globe and Mail". Have you…

Started by Kalch

0 Nov 19, 2009

Twitter 201 for Recruiters

Twitter 201 for Sourcing + Recruiting: an overview and online demo of this mysterious and wildly popular micro-messaging service. Register…

Started by Jill Sullivan Grueter

0 Nov 10, 2009

Twitter lists and Internet recruiting

Morning all, What's your take on Twitter lists? I came across a great post by Maureen over at http://magicmethod.ning.com/profiles/blogs/s

Started by Barbara Ling

4 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Irina Shamaeva

Something to Tweet About

Do you think Google is a major player in technology? Do you think they pay attention to what is new, what is hip, what is important in soc…

Started by Rayanne

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

I'm not following you - you snob!

Since I specialize in sales recruiting I'm always looking for good blogs on sale and sales pros to follow on Twitter. Today I found a great…

Started by Fran Hogan

7 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Fran Hogan

Eeevvvverrrryyythhiinnngggg you MUST know about Twitter!

HireAbility.com is once again bringing you a stellar, online training with the one and only, Stephanie Lloyd, Strategist-in-Chief: Consulta…

0 Oct 19, 2009

Is your social networking NOT working? Fix it!

HireAbility.com's is once again bringing you an outstanding online social media training on Tuesday, October 13th at 1 PM EDT with Neil Leb…

0 Oct 7, 2009

"...just nailed the interview."

This is related to a discussion we had on here recently. I see a twitter come across from an adorable fresh faced kid yesterday/I mean ador…

Started by Maureen Sharib

14 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Maureen Sharib

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service