All Discussions Tagged 'twitter' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Take My Twitter Account

I have a twitter account "Recruiter" with about 200 followers. Anyone want to take it over? I'm too busy to keep up with it right now and k…

Started by Medical Recruiter

3 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Prashant

Doing Splits with Recruiters using Twitter #splits

#splits I set this up late last night. It's about using twitter to make placements with other recruiters. if you click through, change th…

Started by Slouch

0 Mar 11, 2009

Corporate Micro blogging.... good or evil

Hi All I am thinking about setting up a corporate micro blogging site for my company.. using yammer. It sounds like a good idea in theory…

Started by Dan Nuroo

4 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Austin Lavin

Tutorial Tuesday: Situational Communication

With unemployment expected to exceed 7.6 percent in the U.S. and many economists now expecting the already 12-month recession to extend int…

Started by Rich

7 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Rich

Tutorial Thursday: How To Twitter To Get Massive Traffic

Hey, are one of the Twitter-unitiated? Twitter appears to be the bloggety-blog de jour on RBC so I thought an non-recruiters 101 on how to…

Started by Amitai Givertz

0 Jan 29, 2009

Have you found a job (or hired/recruited someone) from social networking sites? (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Twitter)

I'm writing an article for our GO Jobs job board newsletter about professional networking. I'm looking to share stories, successful strate…

Started by Jonathan Duarte

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Gino Conti

Would your dept. pay to be on a "networking" directory?

Imagine a site (local to your area, say San Francisco) with a searchable directory of companies. Each company has a customized profile page…

Started by ryanchartrand

0 Jan 7, 2009

From a Sourcing Researcher - a Few of My Top Tools (right now....)

For my day job I am constantly testing out new sites, new tools and more, to see how sourcing life can be made easier. It’s really a great…

Started by Kelly Dingee

6 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Jeff Weidner

Using Twitter for Business

An interesting blog post (linked below)- 50 Ideas for using Twitter for Business. None of the 50 are directly related to recruiting other t…

Started by George LaRocque

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by George LaRocque

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service