All Discussions Tagged 'unemployment' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unemployment

So what's it mean when an interviewee says that she/he is on unemployment; what does that say about the person? Is the person honest or doe…

Started by Dmitri Yakovlev

10 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Tiffany Branch

Does anyone care about our Yoouth

It’s almost part of my daily routine – wake up, have breakfast, watch the news, read the paper, check the latest unemployment figures. The…

Started by Andrew Boyle

1 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Valentino Martinez

Make the Word Heard: ZERO Unemployment!

April 1st Proclaimed Zero Unemployment Day – No Foolin’ I am happy to be a part of this grassroots movement with a hope of changing percep…

Started by Rayanne

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Rayanne

Wednesday Wisdom: Stalked by my own recruiter

Dear Claudia, I had to lay off several recruiters recently, and one of them is not taking the news well. She calls me almost daily to see…

Started by Claudia Faust

6 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Claudia Faust

The End is Near?

I don't know about you, but I'm kinda tired of hearing from all the negative nellie's, gloomy gilda's and dismal don's out there. For exam…

Started by Phil McCutchen

1 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

What an ex-AIG employee is doing to stimulate jobs in this economy and save America one job at a time

Founder of JobsDirectUSA, Saving America One Job at a Time Jacksonville, FL – Seven years ago Carlos Gil was a part-time shoe salesman ear…

Started by Carlos Gil

0 Mar 17, 2009

Beyond.com Offers Free Job Postings to Employers to Help Stimulate Business Growth

Extraordinarily qualified candidate base creates unique hiring opportunity for employers PHILADELPHIA — January 14, 2009 — Beyond.com, Inc…

Started by Tara Berger

0 Jan 14, 2009

Life after once earning $100K

Although the focus seems to be on financial services, the message is still clear.

Started by Steve Levy

0 Jan 2, 2009

Tips for job seekers in a high unemployment market

As the Labor department reported on Thursday that new unemployment claims rose to a 26 year high, it is more important now than ever to be…

Started by Ken Horst

0 Dec 11, 2008

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service