All Discussions Tagged 'value' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SXSW or Bust!

I spent most of my day in an airport. It didn't start off too well as the dynamic duo in front of me in the security line, a mother and y…

Started by Rayanne

0 Mar 11, 2011

Thank God for Algebra

Do you remember Junior High School? They don't even call it Junior High anymore... But I remember it well. I struggled in Mr. Tout's math…

Started by Rayanne

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

Why should small companies also provide a good candidate experience in their recruiting process?

There has been a lot of talk recently regarding candidate experience. Large companies care about their image as an employer. Hence a strong…

Started by Alexis Perrier

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by C. B. Stalling!!

It Never Crossed My Mind to Not Help

Several years ago, I was driving home late one night, returning from a rehearsal or meeting of some sort. The roads were very slick as a…

Started by Rayanne

0 Oct 18, 2010

Do Work That Matters

Last month, I had the opportunity to go hear Seth Godin speak. He was actually out promoting his latest book, Linchpin, and was in my neck…

Started by Rayanne

7 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Bill Boorman

Prices Slashed!

Hurry, Hurry! Step right up! Coupons line mailboxes, newspapers and the edges of web pages. Please spend money. Please buy. You…

Started by Rayanne

3 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Brian Meeks

Who Will Win?

I am just curious to see if anyone remembers what it is like to have a weekend. I think I used to have weekends but I cannot rightly reca…

Started by Rayanne

5 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jacob Rhoades

Prodigality. Easy for You to Say.

168 hours in a week. That's what we are given. Forty or more of those hours typically devoted to our career, toward making a difference in…

Started by Rayanne

2 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Rayanne

The Value of a Comment - Jorge Albinagorta

Jorge Albinagorta wrote an interesting twitter note about comments. Here is is twitter profile and this is what he said: theory: blogs' re…

Started by Slouch

20 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Todd Kmiec

Would you make a counter offer?

You have an outstanding employee that is very loyal to your organization and you are paying then at about 50% below their true value to the…

Started by James Wall

6 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Sean C.

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service