All Discussions Tagged 'vendors' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Corp Recruiters: How best to evaluate third-party agencies? What worked/didn't?

After a long stint on the agency side of the house, I'm now working on the corp side and seeing what happens "behind the veil" so to speak.…

Started by David Jaramillo

12 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Gabriel Bachove

Looking for vendors who can assist me with filling several positions with our direct clients

I am updating my email distribution list for sending out the open positions. Most of the requirements are direct client requirements. If yo…

Started by Jolly Nibu

0 Jul 15, 2011

It's Always Snake Season

Over the weekend, I went hiking in a California desert with my two youngest children. The weather was incredible and the views were amazi…

Started by Rayanne

3 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Rayanne

Podcast with HRMarketer president, Kevin Grossman

I just posted a 20 minute interview on TotalPicture Radio with Kevin. The topic: HRMarketer's latest report -Trends in HR Marketing: Where…

Started by Peter Clayton

0 Mar 8, 2009

Need PHP Programmer

Hi All, I am looking for some potential contractors for one of my direct client. This client is based in SF Bay area. Candidates must be…

Started by Faisal Javed

0 Aug 13, 2008

What makes a great vendor/client relationship?

The recent announcement of Taleo's acquisition of WetFeet Recruiter seen on Cheezhead Xtra and on RecruitingBogs was a great reminder to me…

Started by Susan Burns

2 Oct 11, 2007
Reply by Susan Burns

RSS

Subscribe

All the recruiting news you see here, delivered straight to your inbox.

Just enter your e-mail address below

Webinar

RecruitingBlogs on Twitter

© 2024   All Rights Reserved   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service